Customer Success Manager
ON24 is the global leader in webinar-based marketing solutions that drive demand generation and customer engagement. Its patented cloud-based platform features an interactive and immersive user interface and industry-leading webinar analytics for events, campaigns and benchmarking.
Providing one-click access from any computer or mobile device, ON24’s award-winning solutions are integrated with leading CRM and marketing automation platforms, enabling marketers to optimize demand generation, enhance lead qualification and accelerate opportunities in their sales pipelines.
Customer Success Managers (CSMs) are responsible for the relationship between ON24 and Elite clients. This role is responsible for the effective and successful coordination of setup, implementation, training and maintenance on various ON24 Products and Platforms, as well as partner products and platforms.
This is a role which requires an organized individual, who is comfortable interfacing with clients, handling multiple projects with both long and short timelines, and facilitating projects involving sales, engineering, finance, and external client teams.
- Successfully execute client engagements and act as client point-of-contact for account related issues
- Assist with the renewal process for annual renewal of accounts
- Conduct frequent reviews with accounts to determine customer satisfaction and utilization levels
- Provide process and reconciliation of invoicing for ON24 products and services
- At least 4 years of work experience in account management and client communications
- A bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education, experience, and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities
- The ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization to effectively complete assigned projects within the specified timeline
- Professional experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent organizational, planning, and communication skills
- Integrity, Creativity, Intellectual Curiosity, High Standards, Persistence, and Achievement oriented
- Language skills required, either French or German
Highly Desired Experience
- A solid understanding of live and on-demand streaming media technologies
- Knowledge of and experience in digital marketing solutions
- Must be prepared to work occasional non-standard hours and occasional travel
ON24 is proud to be an equal employment opportunities (EEO) workplace to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ON24 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, ON24 will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.