Account Executive, Expansion - Enterprise
ON24 is on a mission to transform the way businesses drive revenue and customer engagement through data-rich digital experiences. Powered by the ON24 Platform, marketers create and deliver live, always-on and personalized webinar, content and virtual event experiences to engage audiences in real-time, to generate powerful buying signals and to accelerate pipeline. With billions of engagement minutes created, ON24 is the network where enterprises engage prospects and customers at global scale. Headquartered in San Francisco, ON24 has a wide international footprint serving the regions of North America, EMEA and JPAC. For more information, visit https://www.on24.com.
The Account Executive, Enterprise Expansion Sales role requires an organized and high energy individual who is comfortable interfacing with a diverse audience ranging from marketing, sales, operations to corporate IT and can tailor their message accordingly.
- Leverage relationships in an assigned set of existing Enterprise accounts to prospect and close new business opportunities with additional decision makers, including a wide range of marketing and demand generation titles, as well as corporate communications, training, procurement and sales.
- Partner with ON24's Client Success Team to summarize existing business in key accounts and facilitate introductions to client advocates and references.
- Consult with prospects to determine the best solutions for their specific needs. Recommend solutions, prepare and present proposals and get contracts executed.
- Conduct presentations and product demonstrations.
- Achieve all individual activity and revenue targets set by the company.
- Log sales activity (prospecting, opportunities, revenue, next steps) in Salesforce.com.
- Attend sales seminars, sales meetings or educational activities to stay up-to-date on the latest developments, trends, and regulations in the market place.
- Keep current with all ON24 product information, pricing and contract terms.
- Travel, as required, to meet prospects and customer face-to-face. Approximately 10-15% travel.
- 8-10+ years of direct sales experience, ideally B2B software company. SaaS sales experience a plus; selling into marketing, corporate communications, and/or training also preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in developing new business relationships with all levels of enterprise organizations; a true hunter mentality who strives for the close.
- Demonstrated experience of being able to conduct online sales presentations and product demonstrations.
- Strong technical aptitude.
- A Bachelor's degree in Communication, Business, Marketing, or related fields, or relevant experience.
- Ability to converse in a professional and knowledgeable manner on various industry topics and Internet technologies in order to sell opportunities to prospective customers.
- Ability to create successful sales strategies for ON24 products and/or services.
- Must possess highly developed organizational, planning and management skills.
- Strong detail orientation with numbers, follow through and contract details.
- Must have superior written and oral communication skills.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, quota-driven environment with changing needs and requirements.
- Professional experience with Salesforce.com, Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Creativity, persistence, integrity, curiosity, and the will to succeed.