Vice President, Demand Generation
ON24 is on a mission to transform the way marketers’ market, powering the live, always-on and personalized experiences that businesses need to create engagement, deliver data, find demand and drive revenue. Through the ON24 Platform, marketers can build data-rich, interactive webinars and content experiences, understand audience behavior and turn that intelligence into action. Informed by more than a billion engagement minutes -- including 12 million polls, 1.3 million surveys, 1.5 million conversations, and conversion of over 17 million resources -- marketers drive more revenue from ON24 experiences than any other digital channel. Headquartered in San Francisco, ON24 has a wide global footprint with eight offices in key regions, including London, Munich, Singapore, Stockholm and Sydney.
The Vice President, Demand Generation is a highly collaborative, business-savvy professional who has solid experience in creating and leading demand and growth marketing strategy and overseeing its execution globally.
The Vice President of Demand Generation is responsible for designing multi-touch demand creation programs that leverage both inbound and outbound tactics, including all digital and content marketing strategy and execution.
This role reports directly to the CMO and collaborates with product marketing, brand, corporate communications and regional / channel marketing to help drive the next stage of our ambitious growth and transformation.
- Develop and execute measurable demand creation programs that drive revenue through direct and indirect sales teams through integrated and ABM plays
- Partner with stakeholders across marketing, sales and customer success; oversee the governance and development of an integrated, robust and efficient demand generation, opportunity management and customer lifecycle process that maximizes conversion and growth potential for On24’s products
- Interlock with regional field leadership to ensure agreement on priorities, adjusting as required by changing market conditions and emerging opportunities
- Partner with web site leaders to ensure that inbound traffic can be converted into known leads through a best-in-class Web experience
- Implement testing methodologies to enhance the demand creation process, including response and conversion rates and multivariate testing
- Manage the end-to-end lead management process in conjunction with sales operations, including lead capture, nurturing via portfolio marketing, and service-level agreements (lead definitions, lead acceptance/rejection reasons and disqualification reasons that feed into appropriate nurture streams when applicable)
- Forecast, measure, analyze and report on the impact of demand creation activities on sales pipeline, revenue and sales cycle length. Select targets, determining the tactical mix, design test and measure offers and calls to action, and setting individual program goals and measurement criteria.
- Evaluate, select and manage outside vendors that contribute to demand creation programs including direct marketing agencies, search engine optimization (SEO) experts, designers, copywriters, email providers and list brokers
- Manage and adhere to budget
- Leads data strategy development and infrastructure deployment, including technology ownership and marketing process governance
- Ensures that marketing measurement drives performance review of key functions and campaigns
- 10+ years of B2B marketing experience with complex, enterprise SaaS products
- Proven track record of implementing ROI-positive, growth-oriented demand generation programs
- Experience building and scaling demand generation teams in high-growth environments
- Ability to forecast and optimize budget for ROI against revenue targets
- Strong collaboration with the Marketing team to optimize our brand presence
- Skilled at developing segmented and targeted, behavior-based campaigns
- Proven partner to various teams within the Go-To Market Organization (Sales, Marketing, Sales Operations, Sales Enablement, etc.)
- Passion for benchmarking, testing, and development of SaaS best practices
Perks & Benefits
- Health benefits designed to fit the needs of you and your family — including medical, dental, and vision plans
- Generous PTO policy and wellness days to log off and recharge
- 11 paid company holidays for US-based employees + 1 Floating Holiday + 2 Floating Wellness days
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- 401K Plan with employer match
- Reimbursements covering home office expenses, cell phone use, weekly team lunches, and classes for professional and personal development
- Fitness and wellness perks including ClassPass and discounted memberships with 24 Hour Fitness
ON24 is proud to be an equal employment opportunities (EEO) workplace to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ON24 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, ON24 will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.