Sr. Manager, QA Automation
ON24's dedication to quality has allowed us to become a leader in our industry. We're seeking an experienced quality assurance specialist to build upon this reputation with an unwavering commitment to meticulous production. The ideal candidate is an exceptionally organized, methodical professional with the experience necessary to take our products to the next level.
- Develop and enforce a standard process for testing all releases that include automation into the software build, test, and release process;
- Plan automation and oversee the development of automation frameworks and tooling;
- Manage a team working in an Agile process and continuous integration/continuous deployment process that includes local and remote team members;
- Maintain adequate knowledge of product business, functional and operational requirements to incorporate into test strategies, daily testing, and reporting.
- Prioritize resources and coordinate them with QA Management;
- Assess and communicate product/release health based upon an understanding of business and consumer strategy and priorities;
- Review processes to ensure that they align with current trends;
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- 7+ years of experience in managing and conducting quality assurance testing, including automated testing;
- Experience leading teams who are designing and developing QA automation on a variety of software platforms, in-house and offshore;
- Understanding of digital development for web, mobile, and media streaming platforms;
- Experience working with enterprise-level digital platforms and building/testing large-scale, distributed, highly available applications;
- Working knowledge of TestNG/JUnit/Appium/UIPath frameworks, Perforce/Git, Jenkins, JIRA, and Cucumber JVM;
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills;
- Experience with accessibility and security automated testing tools;
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or the equivalent combination of education, experience, and training provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities
ON24 is proud to be an equal employment opportunities (EEO) workplace to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ON24 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, ON24 will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.