Content Marketing Manager
ON24 is on a mission to transform the way marketers market, powering the live, always-on, and personalized experiences that businesses need to create engagement, deliver data, find demand, and drive revenue. Through the ON24 Platform, marketers can build data-rich, interactive webinars and content experiences, understand audience behavior, and turn that intelligence into action. Informed by more than a billion engagement minutes - including 12 million polls, 1.3 million surveys, 1.5 million conversations, and conversion of over 17 million resources - marketers drive more revenue from ON24 experiences than any other digital channel. Headquartered in San Francisco, ON24 has a wide global footprint with eight offices in key regions, including London, Munich, Singapore, Stockholm and Sydney. For more information, visit https://www.on24.com.
There are a lot of content marketing jobs out there, but how many of them allow you to write about the thing you know best... marketing? ON24 is on a mission to transform how companies connect with their prospects and customers by creating engaging digital experiences. It’s a fun story to tell - and we want you to help us tell it.
We are hiring a Content Marketing Manager to help us grow our content marketing machine. Reporting to the VP of Content Marketing, you will be responsible for guiding content operations and driving content creation in support of multiple marketing functions.
- Creating content in support of demand generation programs, including white papers, ebooks, blog copy, promotional email copy, digital ad copy, and more
- Creating editorial content in support of campaigns, programs and exec comms
- Providing copy editing services across all marketing content creators
- Co-managing content operations across team functions
- Working cross functionally to support core teams on content ideation & planning
- Managing content calendar & content performance metrics
- Managing & hiring external writing contractors
- Creative writer and storyteller. Must write human
- 3-7 Years B2B content marketing experience
- Experience managing & scheduling content operations
- Experience aggregating & reporting performance metrics
- Long form writing experience: whitepapers, ebooks, research
- Short form writing experience: promotional emails, blog posts, social
- Advanced grammar and copy editing skills
- Understanding of SEO and content optimization
- PowerPoint skills a plus
- You write fast and fun, and always find the better way to turn a phrase
- Your writing doesn’t feel like marketing
- Able to manage a high volume of content projects
- Must be highly collaborative and low drama
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, ON24 will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.