HR and Office Manager
We are looking for an enthusiastic Human Resources (HR) & Office Manager to implement a variety of HR programs and manage our office environment. The HR department will depend on your assistance in a number of critical functions, such as: recruiting, compensation and benefits, employee relations and training and development.
If you are looking to take your career to the next level, ON24 is the place to be! Due to the diversity of responsibilities of this position, the successful candidate will be a highly resourceful individual with a passion for HR and office administration.
The objective of this role will be to ensure the region’s operations run smoothly to deliver maximum strategic value to the organization.
RESPONSIBILITIES, INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment efforts
- Administer compensation and benefit plans
- Conduct employee on-boarding and help plan training and development
- Provide support to employees in various HR related topics, such as: leaves, compensation, performance management, employee relations
- Promote HR programs to create and efficient and conflict-free workplace
- Assist in development and implementation of HR policies
- Gather, analyze and report data with useful HR metrics (dashboard)
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form subject to applicable laws
- Answering and redirecting incoming calls, greeting visitors, processing incoming and outgoing mail, scheduling courier services
- Order and maintain office and kitchen supplies
- Assist in travel arrangements, meeting/event planning and catering
- Act as liaison between remote offices, domestic and international
- Facilities and vendor management
ON24 is proud to be an equal employment opportunities (EEO) workplace to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ON24 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, ON24 will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.