Senior Customer Marketing Manager, EMEA
ON24 is on a mission to transform the way marketer’s market, powering the live, always-on and personalised experiences that businesses need to drive engagement, data, demand, and revenue.
ON24 is seeking an ambitious Senior Customer Marketing Manager, EMEA who will be responsible for designing and implementing an effective marketing strategy to engage and retain existing customers throughout all stages of the customer journey.
The right candidate must be passionate about creating highly engaging campaigns to drive retention, expansion, and advocacy. This role is best suited for a detail-oriented, high achiever with proven ability to create B2B marketing strategies to improve customer engagement, product adoption and retention.
- Create strategies and programs for key customer segments that inform, educate, and delight our most valuable customers – and drive adoption, expansion, and retention
- Design, manage and report on integrated customer marketing campaigns and events to meet renewal, increase expansion objectives and customer delight
- Integrate campaign programs to fuel user generated content and surface advocacy opportunities
- Operationalise existing customer story and references program in region
- Partner with Customer Success, Services and Account Management teams to build strategic, scalable programs for renewals, QBRs and expansion
- Work closely with marketing operations/Center of Excellence (CoE) to build scalable, multi-channel experiences across website, email, advertising, webinars and in-product communications
- Connect with global stakeholders including NA Customer Marketing, product marketing and content creators to build content strategy, educating on product adoption and awareness for expansion
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or related experience
- 7+ years experience in B2B SaaS Marketing
- Experience using marketing, sales, and customer success technologies, especially Marketo, Salesforce, Totango, Pendo and ON24
- Ability to think creatively while making decisions based on data
- Motivated self-starter who thrives in fast-paced marketing environments
- Teamwork skills a must, proven ability to collaborate with other functions in the company
- Ability to execute multiple projects simultaneously and complete projects with tight deadlines