Customer Success Manager
ON24 is on a mission to transform the way businesses drive revenue and customer engagement through data-rich digital experiences. Powered by the ON24 Platform, marketers create and deliver live, always-on and personalized webinar, content and virtual event experiences to engage audiences in real-time, to generate powerful buying signals and to accelerate pipeline. With billions of engagement minutes created, ON24 is the network where enterprises engage prospects and customers at global scale. Headquartered in San Francisco, ON24 has a wide international footprint serving the regions of North America, EMEA and JPAC. For more information, visit https://www.on24.com.Customer Success Managers (CSMs) are responsible for the relationship between ON24 and its clients. This role is responsible for the effective and successful coordination of setup, implementation, training and maintenance on various ON24 Products and Platforms, as well as partner products and platforms.
This is a role which requires an organized individual, who is comfortable interfacing with clients, handling multiple projects with both long and short timelines, and facilitating projects involving sales, engineering, finance, and external client teams.
- Successfully execute client engagements and act as client point-of-contact for project related issues
- Must be able to consistently meet project timelines and ensure client expectations are met and exceeded
- Facilitate Account Setup, implementation, training, and ongoing account review and modification
- Assist with the renewal process for annual renewal of accounts
- Conduct frequent reviews with accounts to determine customer satisfaction and utilization levels
- Provide client training and support of ON24’s proprietary webcasting platforms
- Provide process and reconciliation of invoicing for ON24 products and services
- Provide Event Management services as needed
- Provide platform support through use of Support Ticketing System, email and phone
- At least 4 years of work experience in account management, Customer Service or Customer Success
- A bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education, experience, and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities
- The ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization to effectively complete assigned projects within the specified timeline
- Professional experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent organizational, planning, and communication skills
- Integrity, Creativity, Intellectual Curiosity, High Standards, Persistence, and Achievement-oriented
Highly Desired Experience
- A solid understanding of live and on-demand streaming media technologies
- Must be prepared to work occasional non-standard hours and occasional travel
- Proficiency in Spanish
ON24 is proud to be an equal employment opportunities (EEO) workplace to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ON24 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, ON24 will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.