Through our leading sales and marketing platform for digital engagement, businesses use our portfolio of webinar, virtual event and content experiences to drive engagement and generate first-party data, delivering revenue growth across the enterprise – from demand generation to customer success to partner enablement. The ON24 platform enables organizations to reach millions of professionals a month for billions of engagement minutes per year with all the first-party data being captured, generated and integrated from one place. ON24 is headquartered in San Francisco with global offices in North America, EMEA, and APAC. For more information, visit www.ON24.com.
The Executive Assistant (the “EA”) serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituents on all matters pertaining to the Chief Executive Officer. The position will be responsible for coming into the San Francisco office 3 days a week.
The EA organizes and coordinates executive outreach and external relations efforts as directed; and oversees special projects. The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
The EA will have the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion. An ideal candidate will be proactive and forward thinking, with strong attention to detail, while being a team player.
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for our CEO, including but not limited to: managing an extremely active calendar of appointments across varying time zones; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas
- Board support including, but not limited to, preparation and onsite day-of-support while also compiling any necessary documents for travel-related meetings
- Coordinates and ensures the team’s schedule is followed and respected. Provides "gatekeeper" and "gateway" for direct access to their time and office
- Communicates directly, and on behalf of the executives, with staff as directed
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the executives, and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust, and support with all office staff
- Works closely and effectively with the executives to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up in a timely and appropriate manner
- Successfully completes deliverables with a hands-on approach, limited direction, and accuracy
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures
- Participates as an adjunct member of the Executive Team including assisting in scheduling meetings and attending all or parts of meetings to note take and follow up with the executive team as needed
- Spearheading the planning of companywide and departmentwide events
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree preferred, or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of experience supporting CEO
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Adobe Acrobat, Diligent and Social Media platforms (Teams, Slack, Zoom)
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, Board members, and external partners
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated proactive approaches at problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Highly resourceful team player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high-performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Forward looking thinker, with the ability to evaluate current EA model and recommend areas for process-improvement and efficiencies
Perks & Benefits:
- Health benefits designed to fit the needs of you and your family — including medical, dental, and vision plans
- Unlimited PTO policy and wellness days to log off and recharge
- 11 paid company holidays for US-based employees + 1 Floating Holiday + 2 Floating Wellness days
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- 401(K) Plan with employer match
- Reimbursements covering home office expenses, cell phone use, and classes for professional and personal development
- Fitness and wellness perks including discounted memberships with 24 Hour Fitness
The base pay range for this position is $140,000 to $170,000. This range is not a guarantee of actual compensation that may be earned nor a promise of any specific pay for any specific employee, which is always dependent on relevant experience, education, skills, location, and other applicable factors.
ON24 is proud to be an equal employment opportunities (EEO) workplace to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ON24 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, ON24 will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.