Director of Integration Support
ON24 is on a mission to transform the way businesses drive revenue and customer engagement through data-rich digital experiences. Powered by the ON24 Platform, marketers create and deliver live, always-on and personalized webinar, content and virtual event experiences to engage audiences in real-time, to generate powerful buying signals and to accelerate pipeline. With billions of engagement minutes created, ON24 is the network where enterprises engage prospects and customers at global scale. Headquartered in San Francisco, ON24 has a wide international footprint serving the regions of North America, EMEA and JPAC. For more information, visit https://www.on24.com.
The Director of Integration Support will oversee the day-to-day support of ON24 integration solutions for webinars, engagement hubs and virtual environments. This role requires a highly detail-oriented individual who is comfortable managing ticketing queues, full-time and part-time staff, and interfacing with clients under fast-paced, time-critical situations. Experience in the following areas:
- Zendesk or Service Cloud; managing support teams
- Marketing Automation Platforms
- CRMs (Salesforce or Dynamics CRM)
The role will require a working understanding of APIs, marketing automation platforms systems such as Marketo, Eloqua, HubSpot and Pardot, as well as CRMs such as Salesforce and Dynamics 365 CRM. Understanding of iPaaS and programming languages is desired but not required.
ON24 encourages employee career growth and rewards those with a passion for success. At ON24 you will work with the most talented individuals in the industry and our customer base includes the world’s largest and highest-profile companies.
- Manage team of Integration Specialists and Support Specialists
- Own the ticketing management for all Integration related questions
- Participate in integration implementation discussions with clients
- Support set-up of integration workflows and field mappings in Tibco Scribe
- Test, troubleshoot, and escalate integration issues
- Support CSMs, as needed, in integration upsell discussions
- Ensure processes and best practices are in place to maintain data integrity
- Identify and develop best practices
- Understanding of data mining, data warehousing, business intelligence and lead management processes and technologies
- Experience in software or high-tech marketing is a plus
- Understanding of iPaaS tools
- Experience using marketing automation systems (Marketo, Eloqua, HubSpot or Pardot)
- Well organized and able to provide high quality work 100% of the time
- Sense of urgency to provide a rapid response to client requests
- Integrity, creativity, high standards, persistence, and achievement oriented
- Ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment
- Familiarity with database systems
- Salesforce experience
ON24 is proud to be an equal employment opportunities (EEO) workplace to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ON24 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, ON24 will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.