Data Manager – Revenue Operations
ON24 is looking for an experienced Data professional to oversee our critical Marketing and revenue pipeline data across the funnel. Working with a foundation of Marketo and Salesforce, you’ll be leveraging cutting edge applications to: clean, enrich, report, and visualize data for insight and action. Leverage your data expertise with a great team and a company where marketing and sales data is paramount for daily decisions and success.
- Oversee Data quality across core business applications to ensure quality.
- Identify, resolve and most importantly, prevent data issues
- Partner with Marketing Operations to optimize data segmentation, campaigns, ABM, and pipeline funnel analysis
- Work with Revenue Operations and Sales to fill gaps in our demographic data
- Build a roadmap for continued data health and cleanliness from Leads -> Accounts -> Contacts -> Opportunities -> Contracts -> Customer Data.
- Research new technologies and ensure existing applications work together in our tech stack toward data enablement for operations and sales.
- Familiarity with API integration and data flow between applications
- Share best practices and collaborate with team for consistent reporting
- Monitor, communicate, and continuously improve data management.
- Bachelor's Degree in Data Science, Math, Finance, or similar data focused degree
- 3+ years working with salesforce.com as an administrator or data operations capacity
- Certified Salesforce.com administrator
- Excel and SQL expertise for the purpose of data manipulation
- Salesforce flow, workflow, data loader, demand tools, and other key administration tools
- Experience reporting on marketing and sales performance
- Familiarity with data mapping and ERD’s
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks effectively