Senior Manager, Digital Acquisition Marketing
ON24 is seeking a highly motivated Digital Acquisition Marketing lead to join our Marketing team. The role will lead and execute our web optimization and digital strategies and programs. The role will work closely with various roles on the marketing team to generate demand and drive web conversion on a global scale.
We are looking for an experienced professional to lead our digital media efforts, plan and coordinate ongoing day-to-day efforts across multiple ad platforms and develop an advanced growth strategy for the future. You have done everything from in-the-weeds tactical daily bid adjustments to keyword builds and audits. You are near-expert level in all formats of search (SEM) and display advertising. You know the pillars of SEO and can explain how you have achieved first page ranking for a keyword. You can provide senior-level planning support & comms to executives and know how to draw insights from data to tell a story. This is a unique opportunity for the right candidate to develop strategy but still execute on a daily basis; you will have impact immediately.
- Develop and oversee a comprehensive digital marketing strategy
- Build the digital roadmap to help us achieve our aggressive annual pipeline and revenue goals, while increasing awareness of our brand
- Develop, prioritize, and own the execution of our SEO roadmap alongside the agency and marketing team
- Be the owner of the keyword strategy and collaborate with content, demand gen, product, brand teams
- Leverage a strong data analytics background to better understand the full funnel impact of digital efforts
- Explore new and emerging digital marketing & acquisition opportunities/tech, allowing us to target audiences in new ways
- Manage the execution of a digital marketing strategy for paid marketing campaigns across SEM, Display, Social, and other digital channels - keep this highly organized and visible
- Make the calls on audience sizing, spend allocation, budget optimization, cadence, channel mix and overall prioritization of campaigns
- Work closely with our agency and 3rd-party marketing platforms to test new features, technologies, and methodologies - have an eye for constant optimization
- Develop winning SEO tactics and strategies that improve the organic search visibility/ranking of ON24/our keywords
- Help improve the user journeys on our website by optimizing messaging, landing page designs, website tools, offers, and overall experience
- Develop, expand, and execute optimization and personalization programs for main website assets
- Work cross-functionally with other teams to define and prioritize short and long-term campaigns to drive web conversion and lead generation
- Develop ROAS and demand gen models to forecast and track conversions, Sales Qualified Leads (SQLs), pipeline, and revenue
- Define SEO success metrics, and other analytics to gauge SEO health
- Use data and analytics to draw insights & continually optimize campaigns; inform internal stakeholders of performance (eg: DG, Content, PMM, Product teams)
- Main business KPIs will be program efficiency and effectiveness in terms of: responses & engagement, net new names, contribution to pipeline, acceleration of pipeline, and revenue growth
- BA/BS in marketing or related field
- 5-8 years of digital/paid media or performance marketing experience at an agency or B2B SaaS company
- 3+ years of SEO experience in B2B SaaS/Tech
- Solid understanding of web analytics, algorithm changes, and the nuances of links within the SEO ecosystem
- Proven expert on search (SEM), paid social, programmatic display advertising, auction formats and bidding/investment efficiency
- Hands on experience with advertising tools (e.g. Google Adwords Campaign Manager, Facebook Business Manager, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, etc)
- Experience optimizing for the funnel with content, copy, imagery, landing page messaging, etc
- Experience with optimization software (e.g, Optimizely); web intelligence / demand generation tools (e.g, Marketo, SFDC, 6sense, Demandbase, Drift, Clearbit, Rollworks); web analytics software (e.g, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Marketmuse), and CMS (e.g, Wordpress); reporting/visualization software (e.g, Domo).
- Demonstrated mastery of multi-channel media strategy, optimization and ROI.
- Ability to articulate SEO ideas, strategies, and tactics to audiences with varying knowledge of SEO (novices to technical specialists)
- Ability to lead incremental tests with analytics teams to measure marketing impact
- Proven track record running acquisition strategies focused on ROI
- Ability to present to executives, incredibly detail oriented and possess impeccable communication and writing skills, superior PPT skills
- Inquisitive and innovative - test and learn mentality with a hunger to leverage the latest technology and methods to drive growth
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills; data driven mindset
- Strong project management skills, highly organized and strong attention to detail
- Motivated, self-starter attitude, ready to come to the table with ideas
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team-oriented environment
ON24 is proud to be an equal employment opportunities (EEO) workplace to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ON24 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, ON24 will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.