Senior SEC Analyst
ON24 is on a mission to transform the way marketers’ market, powering the live, always-on and personalized experiences that businesses need to create engagement, deliver data, find demand and drive revenue. Through the ON24 Platform, marketers can build data-rich, interactive webinars and content experiences, understand audience behavior and turn that intelligence into action. Informed by more than a billion engagement minutes -- including 12 million polls, 1.3 million surveys, 1.5 million conversations, and conversion of over 17 million resources -- marketers drive more revenue from ON24 experiences than any other digital channel. Headquartered in San Francisco, ON24 has a wide global footprint with eight offices in key regions, including London, Munich, Singapore, Stockholm and Sydney.
ON24 is looking for a Senior SEC Analyst to expand our team and support the growth of our company. As a successful candidate, you will enjoy the challenges of quarter-end close and SEC reporting, including the preparation of financial statements and related disclosures. You will assist with technical accounting research and prepare white papers. You will have the commitment to deliver quality results under tight deadlines in a rapidly changing environment. You are a dedicated team-player, self-motivated, and extremely organized and detail-oriented.
- Assist with the preparation of Forms 10-K/10-Q and XBRL review.
- Prepare financial statements including statement of cash flows
- Prepare supporting schedules and documentation for SEC filings and perform tie-out.
- Prepare quarterly and annual disclosure checklists.
- Assist with the preparation of earnings release tables.
- Perform technical research and prepare technical accounting memo.
- Evaluate business transactions for proper U.S. GAAP accounting treatment, including accounting and disclosure recommendations
- Assist with the implementation and ongoing monitoring of significant new accounting pronouncements.
- Skill in stock-based compensation accounting.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
Skills & Experience:
- BA/BS in Accounting or Finance.
- CPA required.
- 6+ years of financial reporting and auditing experience, with at least 3+ years of public accounting experience as well as experience working in the external reporting function of a public company.
- Good understanding of financial statements, U.S. GAAP and SEC reporting rules.
- Ability to manage multiple assignments with competing priorities and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to analyze and question data for reasonableness and proper accounting.
- Experience with Workiva Wdesk.
- Collaborative and can be flexible in his/her approach.
- Extended hours during peak filing times required.
Perks & Benefits:
- Health benefits designed to fit the needs of you and your family — including medical, dental, and vision plans
- Generous PTO policy and wellness days to log off and recharge
- 11 paid company holidays for US-based employees + 1 Floating Holiday + 2 Floating Wellness days
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- 401K Plan with employer match
- Reimbursements covering home office expenses, cell phone use, weekly team lunches, and classes for professional and personal development
- Fitness and wellness perks including ClassPass and discounted memberships with 24 Hour Fitness
ON24 is proud to be an equal employment opportunities (EEO) workplace to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ON24 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, ON24 will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records