Maintenance / Janitorial
DescriptionPosition at Hourly
When you step inside of The Old Spaghetti Factory, you’re surrounded by the best of everything: fresh ingredients, delicious dishes, and incredible people.
If you are energetic and independent, we might be just the fit you've been looking for. This is a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a great company with a rich history.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Able to climb ladder up to 15 feet high to complete high dusting; not afraid of heights.
- Wax floors.
- Safely use chemicals to clean windows, floors, tiles and kitchen exhaust hoods.
- Able to use a floor buffer weighing 20 pounds.
- Able to brush and clean all chairs and lamps using assigned procedures.
- Move tables and chairs, carpets, hutches, bus boxes to clean floors, clean behind and under furniture, clean ledges.
- Operate a gasoline powered leaf blower.
REQUIREMENTS FOR MAINTENANCE POSITION:
- 0-2+ years experience performing janitorial duties or general maintenance.
- Stable work history
- Attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Hours -- 9AM -- 4PM Monday through Friday
- You will ensure that the restaurant is in excellent and safe condition so that our guests will feel welcome and at home!!
-Able to lift and carry up to 75 pounds.
APPLY IN PERSON BETWEEN 2-4 PM MON-THURSDAY FOR BEST RESULTS!