HVAC Technician Oakwood PSD - Req ID 1442
JOB DESCRIPTION / REQUIREMENTS:
The HVAC Service Technician will troubleshoot and repair the various product lines sold, rented, and/or supported by the division. This includes but not limited to heaters, air compressors, air conditioners, and chillers.
- HVAC/Chiller service/repair knowledge required (heaters, A/C, chillers).
- Experience with diagnosis/troubleshooting using computer equipment is required.
- Must be able to analyze symptoms, probable causes, and affect accurate and timely repairs.
- Desire and ability to present strong customer service skills
- Follow all Ohio CAT’s policies, procedures, and safety regulations.
- Must own and safely use personal mechanic’s tools. “Safely Home, Everyone, Everyday”
EDUCATION AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS:High School Diploma or equivalent.
Three years of experience with hands on mechanical repair work with diesel, power generator, HVAC, or industrial equipment, or graduation from an accredited technical school (minimum two year program), with emphasis on diesel engine and HVAC equipment and two years’ experience.
- Lifting/Carrying 40 lb. Lift/Carry and 50lb+ pulling
- Standing/Sitting Up and down stairs, standing, sitting and climbing into machines
- Dexterity Normal
- Repetitive Motions Frequent movement requiring hands, wrists and fingers
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet in office settings and moderate to loud in other situations, with both constant and sudden loud noises possible.
EEO, Veterans & Disabled Employer and VEVRAA/503 Federal Contractor