Critical Care Obstetrics provides expert clinical guidance throughout on how you can maximize the chances of your patient and her baby surviving trauma.
In this stimulating text, internationally recognized experts guide you through the most challenging situations you as an obstetrician are likely to face, enabling you to skillfully:
- Recognize conditions early-on which might prove life threatening
- Implement immediate life-saving treatments in emergency situations
- Maximize the survival prospects of both the mother and her fetus
- Education: Board certified or MD in Ob/Gyn as minimum. Training/residency in critical care preferred
- Duration and type of Experience: Recent experience of 3 years in ObGyn Critical Care