ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE, IT MANAGED SERVICES
The Oakwood team has won numerous awards throughout its history, including Microsoft’s coveted "Partner of the Year Award". As a Top 50 National Microsoft Gold partner, Oakwood hires the best and the brightest - then provides an environment in which they can thrive. We are proud of our 39-year legacy of enabling companies undergoing change and transformation across a multitude of industries. Due to rapid growth and increased demand for our IT Application Managed Services, Oakwood Systems Group is actively seeking an experienced Sales professional to join our team as an Application Managed Services (AMS) Account Executive.
This position will help drive the sales efforts of our IT Managed Services Solutions offerings and will work with AMS Leadership to define the go-to-market strategy for our target market, understand the product positioning, and key benefits for our solutions and engage in B2B relationship building and selling. Specifically, the AMS Business unit provides application specific managed services in the following areas: O365, Azure, SharePoint, SQL, Custom and Mobile Applications, Websites and Network.
• Generate, qualify, and close opportunities through full sales cycle
• Apply in-depth understanding of our AMS service offerings to address complex and strategic IT needs within businesses
• Develop and maintain a quality pipeline of prospects; discover, develop, and manage business relationships with prospects to sell our services
• Lead and participate in account strategy sessions with potential or existing customers
• Create/communicate presentations and proposals to “C” level staff
• Provide thorough and accurate insight into the strategic initiatives of potential customers; their capacity, ability, and desire to purchase our types of services; communicate how our services meet their strategic needs
• Respond to existing and prospective client requests for Application Managed Services
• Meet or exceed assigned sales targets $1 - $5 million
• Understanding of IT Operations, corporate IT infrastructure, networking technologies, and applications in a typical enterprise environment
• Follow up with customers to assure satisfaction, respond to queries, solicit further sales and solve problems
• Engage and support Oakwood Digital Marketing to drive demand generation activities in Email, Blogs, Social and SEO channels
EXPERIENCE and EDUCATION
• Minimum of 7 years consultative selling experience of IT Managed Services to mid-market companies; Demonstrated track record of successfully selling managed services to small and mid-market businesses
• Proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding assigned quotas and developing new customer leads, qualifying prospects and closing sales
• Ability to take a holistic and strategic view of the business process, leveraging a deep understanding of end-to-end business models and sales
• Effective communication skills, oral and written
• Excellent rapport building via phone, email, and face-to-face; professional delivery of proposals at the “C” level
• Ability to work with typical sales tool sets, including Outlook, Dynamics 365 CRM, Excel, etc.
• Demonstrated drive, passion and commitment to win!
• The candidate must reside in the Saint Louis, MO or surrounding area
• Education: Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Paid Time Off: for vacation, holidays, illness
Profit Sharing: through Oakwood’s 401(k) plan
Health and Wellness: medical, dental, and vision benefits
Life and Disability Insurance: company paid
Knowledge: Oakwood wants lifelong learners! To show our commitment, we help you learn new things, prepare for certifications and pay for the tests; offer bonuses when you achieve the certification!
Excellence: we only hire the best, so you’ll get to work with smart people (like yourself) everyday
Fun: We laugh. A Lot. We work in a fun office environment. Our focus on employee happiness leads to fun surprises and twice-annual events full of fun
Community focus: there is the community within our offices where we have built teams that care about each other as humans; there is the community outside the office where we expect our people to be involved; we support each other in that – it may be charitable, it may be technological, it may be recreational – bottom line is that we show up
Integrity: you don’t make it over 30 years in business without doing the right thing
Important Things to Know:
You move ahead at your speed in your chosen direction
Your work matters
Personal Growth is an expectation not an afterthought
“Build it and they will come”
We reward hard work
We favor autonomy over micro managers
Oakwood encourages our team members to collaborate; to pursue and gain continued education and certifications relevant to their career paths; to gain exposure to cutting edge technologies; facilitate corporate learning events; and attend or lead a relevant seminar, etc. If you are seeking an opportunity to build a career in a high-tech organization with an outgoing team that enjoys what they do—this is your opportunity!