Talent Acquisition Associate
Are you ready to launch your career in the field of human resources? Do you think you would make a great private investigator? Are you savvy with technology and social media? Are you a quick learner? Are you motivated by helping others? If yes, come join our recruitment team as our new…
TALENT ACQUISITION ASSOCIATE
Talentporte is a professional services HR staffing agency dedicated to assisting our clients’ digital transformation and enabling them to bring the best team members into their organization. Talentporte focuses on all types of IT technologies and skillsets. Our strategy is to stay abreast of the latest technologies, understand the changing nature of these technologies, and equip our employees with the appropriate training and development opportunities as a component of ensuring that we provide our customers with talent that makes a difference for their businesses. Although primarily IT related, Talentporte also assists select clients in staffing for Construction, Engineering, and Administrative Roles.
The Talent Acquisition Associate is responsible for providing administrative and talent sourcing support of company-wide recruiting efforts, including those of Talentporte’s sister company, Oakwood Systems Group. As a Microsoft Gold Partner, Oakwood is a leading provider of transformative digital and cloud services, custom application development, data & analytics, and managed business services.
- Develop an understanding of technology and employer value proposition to attract relevant talent
- Use business and social media networks such as LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter to look for and connect with potential candidates.
- Review online portfolios and resumes to pre-screen candidates.
- Support talent acquisition efforts by posting jobs, entering candidate information into ATS System, prepping resumes, etc.
- Develop a pipeline of potential candidates and industry professionals.
- Assist talent acquisition staff with job fairs and college recruiting events.
- Promote referrals from both internal and external networks for hard-to-fill roles.
- Assist with MS Outlook meeting calendar and scheduling for team members.
- Other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree plus at least one year of relevant business and administrative experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of basic recruiting and/or HR principles.
- Ability to perform administrative work of a complex nature with a high degree of proficiency.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong organizational skills with a focus on details and accuracy.
- A high degree of flexibility; proven ability to plan, organize, and manage multiple complex projects, and to work effectively and efficiently under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work with all levels in the organization and communicate effectively regarding sensitive and confidential matters.
- Demonstrated initiative, ownership, and customer-service orientation skills, with the motivation and ability to function independently or as a team member.
- You are looking to make a big impact on a mission-driven company.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite.
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), such as Jobvite or Avionte, or other Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Systems.
- You are excited about sourcing and are continuously thinking about new ways to set yourself apart and attract the best talent.