Analyst II, Data
Company: Oak Street Health
Title: Analyst II, Data (Data Analyst)
The Data Analyst will be responsible for creating ad hoc analyses and reports that interpret and analyze data trends for all teams at Oak Street Health. This role will handle all data requests and provide data reports to assist in programmatic decisions. The data analyst will also assist in determining future analyses and metrics and the development of meaningful performance indicators. The scope of this role will focus on medical economics and finance related data requests and analysis along with special projects.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Prepares and disseminates analysis reports, and presentations to various audiences both internal and external
- Collaborates with internal program staff around all evaluation and analysis activities
- Handles all data requests and special analyses for internal and external partners
- Assists in developing actionable metrics to quantify the impact of programming
- Establishes relationships with internal and external partners to obtain and validate quality data
- Assists in creating uniform business rules that will be used in all ad-hoc analyses
- Other duties as assigned
What are we looking for?
We’re looking for a motivated data analyst with:
- Undergraduate degree, preferably in Computer Science, Business or Analytics
- 2 or more years of relevant work experience
- Proficient in writing SQL queries and stored procedures on large data sets with complex data models
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (PowerPivot, functions, VBA)
- Data management experience; knowledgeable in database rules, writing queries, and relational database creation and management (create, query, relate)
- An analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving
- Ability to manage deadlines and deliverables and communicate them to business owners
- Ability to communicate clearly to stakeholders
- Business process understanding
- US work authorization
- Someone who embodies being “Oaky”
What does being “Oaky” look like?
- Radiating positive energy
- Assuming good intentions
- Creating an unmatched patient experience
- Driving clinical excellence
- Taking ownership and delivering results
- Being relentlessly determined
Why Oak Street Health?
Oak Street Health is on a mission to “Rebuild healthcare as it should be'', providing personalized primary care for older adults on Medicare, with the goal of keeping patients healthy and living life to the fullest. Our innovative care model is centered right in our patient’s communities, and focused on the quality of care over volume of services. We’re an organization on the move! With over 150 locations and an ambitious growth trajectory, Oak Street Health is attracting and cultivating team members who embody “Oaky” values and passion for our mission.
Oak Street Health Benefits:
- Mission-focused career impacting change and measurably improving health outcomes for Medicare patients
- Paid vacation, sick time, and investment/retirement 401K match options
- Health insurance, vision, and dental benefits
- Opportunities for leadership development and continuing education stipends
- New centers and flexible work environments
- Opportunities for high levels of responsibility and rapid advancement
Oak Street Health is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and encourage all interested readers to apply.
Learn more at www.oakstreethealth.com/diversity-equity-and-inclusion-at-oak-street-health