The Outreach Executive (OE) reports to the Sales Manager and is responsible for developing relationships with key businesses and organizations within their assigned territory in order to create patient acquisition opportunities. The OE will also engage prospective patients, introduce Oak Street Health, and guide them through the new patient journey.
Check out this pamphlet for a sneak peek into the life of an Oak Street Outreach Executive!
- Develop, implement, and execute an effective sales strategy to achieve patient acquisition targets
- Demonstrated ability to develop, maintain and grow a rigorous sales pipeline, with accurate forecasting and reporting
- Deliver highest level of sales and customer service to our prospects, patients and community partners
- Generate leads by prospecting, building and maintaining relationships throughout the community
- Nurture prospective patients and prospect for new patients with an ambitious mentality via email, phone, and networking
- Master internal sales and marketing programs and systems to maximize effectiveness
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically when developing local relationships and sales plans. Must be able to plan 3-6 months in advance and accurately forecast sales performance
- Account Management
- Prospect, engage and create new trusting relationships with local businesses within an assigned territory, at multiple levels, including employees, key contacts, manager and business leaders, to drive patient growth opportunities
- Develop collaborative partnerships and manage an account book of 40+ community and business partners to gain a deep understanding of business challenges and create mutually beneficial relationships and development opportunities
- Create and manage an account development plan and report on results
- Capture and record customer information and sales activity data into customer relationship management (CRM) system and appropriate business systems
- Develop sales plans that will organize efforts around the business development cycle, including prospecting, proposal creation, presenting to potential community partners and relationship development with the goal of developing new opportunities for patient acquisition
- Other duties as assigned
What we’re looking for
This is an exciting opportunity to own sales strategy and execution in a value based care organization that is changing the way healthcare is delivered.
We are looking for:
- Sales or account management experience preferred
- Degree from 2 or 4 year institution preferred
- Access to personal transportation with a valid driver's license required
- Ability to use E-Mail and computer reporting tools, Salesforce experience preferred
- Healthcare knowledge a plus
- Passion for sales, and a drive to succeed
- Ability to quickly connect and influence the right people
- Someone trusted and comfortable in tough situations
- Adept negotiation skills
- Self-motivated, ambitious individuals that want to control their own income
- Knowledge of various Microsoft Office products, including, but not limited to, Excel and Word
- Team player and contributor to the overall effectiveness of the team
- Someone to represent Oak Street Health professionally and ethically and demonstrate good judgment in all activities
- US work authorization
- Someone who embodies being “Oaky”
What it means to be OAKY:
- Creating an unmatched patient experience
- Driving clinical excellence
- Taking ownership and driving for results
- Being relentlessly determined
- Radiating positive energy
- Assuming good intentions
Why Oak Street Health?
Oak Street Health is a rapidly growing, innovative company of community-based healthcare centers that provides higher quality health and wellness care that improves outcomes, manages medical costs, and provides an unmatched experience for adults on Medicare in medically underserved communities. By providing holistic, comprehensive, and integrated care right in our patient’s communities, we can keep our patients healthy and then reinvest cost savings in further care for those same communities and others. Since 2013, Oak Street Health has brought its singular approach to tens of thousands of people in Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Ohio. With an ambitious growth trajectory, Oak Street Health is attracting and cultivating team members who embody Oak Street values and are passionate about the mission to rebuild healthcare as it should be.
For more information, visit http://www.oakstreethealth.com.
Oak Street Health offers our coworkers advantages that can’t be found in other clinical workplaces, including:
- The opportunity to be part of a hyper-growth company focused on changing the future of healthcare.
- Paid vacation/sick time, retirement options, as well as health, vision, and dental benefits
- Brand new, beautiful working environment
- Supportive and fun culture
- High levels of responsibility and rapid advancement
- Opportunity to be at the forefront of a revolution in healthcare
Oak Street Health is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and encourage all interested readers to learn more here: Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion | Oak Street Health