Behavioral Health Specialist Fellowship-Bilingual (MSW)
Oak Street Health's graduate Behavioral Health Specialist Fellowship is a 12-month paid training program in the revolutionary collaborative care model in a value-based setting, which rewards healthcare companies for the quality of their care not the quantity.
This program will include time spent building your knowledge of evidence-based interventions and psychotropic medications, earning clinical supervision hours from a licensed clinical social worker, and engaging in didactic content that aims to build on, not repeat, graduate training. All fellows will work at Oak Street for 12 months following the completion of this program, but we hope will continue to spend their careers at Oak Street improving the health of communities across the country.
What We're Looking For
- Genuine passion for behavioral health (done well, the practice of short-term solution focused therapy should be fun).
- A supportive attitude toward our patient population of older adults.
- Embracing teamwork and the opportunity to collaborate with brilliant colleagues.
- Want to be part of an innovative model focused on empirically guided population health.
- Spanish language skills are preferred, depending on clinic location.
- Cleveland, OH
- Family, Adult or Adult-Gerontology Social Worker who have already graduated or will graduate from their training program by December 2023.
- Willing to work in the assigned location for the program duration.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 in MSW program.
- Currently holds or will hold by February 15, 2024, an active, non-probationary state lower level social work license in the state of Ohio.
- All applications are due by January 10, 2024.
- First-round interviews will be conducted as applications are received.
- Second and third-round interviews will be virtual or in person (based on applicant preference) as individuals are moved forward from the first-round.
- Final decisions will be delivered no later than January 30, 2024.
Prior to submitting the application, please ensure that you:
- Meet all the admission requirements
- Have included all the required attachments:
- CV with current work history and detailed information on your social work internships
- 3 written references
- Completed application
- MSW Diploma (if available)
- Unofficial graduate school transcript
- Copy of current Social Work license (if available). If applicable, non-US residents must provide a copy of their permanent resident card/VISA/proof of eligibility to work in the US.