Inside Sale Supervisor
Company: Oak Street Health
Title: Supervisor, Sales Excellence
Location: 1520 Kensington Road, Oak Brook IL
Oak Street Health is a rapidly growing, innovative company of community-based healthcare centers delivering higher quality health and wellness care that improves outcomes, manages medical costs and provides an unmatched experience for adults on Medicare in medically underserved communities. By providing holistic, comprehensive and integrated care right in our patients’ communities, we can help keep them healthy and reinvest cost savings in further care for those same communities and others. Since 2013, Oak Street Health has brought its singular approach to tens of thousands of people across the nation. With an ambitious growth trajectory, Oak Street Health is attracting and cultivating team members who embody Oak Street values and are passionate about our mission to rebuild healthcare as it should be.
For more information, visit www.oakstreethealth.com.
The Supervisor will assist as the Outreach Call Center continues to grow and further expand its role in the centralized outreach process. The primary responsibility of this role is co-leading the daily operations of the call center ensuring the call center exceeds the KPI goals set by the company.
● Monitor and evaluate Agent performance trends based upon a set of predetermined Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) and provide individual coaching/ feedback to Agents to ensure all goals are met, performance improvement is tracking and policy/procedure standards are adhered to
● Be the constant presence on the production floor (in person or virtually) and actively interact with Agents to ensure that they are engaged in productive work and systems are functioning properly
● Work with Leaders to ensure that underperforming Agents meet expectations through the creation and implementation of written action plans
● Resolve customer escalations
● Participate in Agent interviewing and selection process
● Provide ad hoc coaching to enable Agent’s performance meets or exceeds expectations
● Provide real time management to the floor by ensuring Agents are productive so that Abandon rates, response time expectations and funnel management are exceeded via monitoring of systems/queues/dashboards
● Comprehensive knowledge of call center metrics and drivers
● Subject matter expert on call center processes, procedures and systems
● Work with department training to ensure all new information is coordinated in new hire orientation
● Provide proactive solutions to contribute to the smooth running of the call center
● Ensure Agent adherence to schedules
● Facilitate and participate in team meetings
● Promote an environment of continued improvement and best practices
Other duties, as assigned
● Bachelor’s degree in related field from a four-year college or university or 1 year experience in customer service or sales or equivalent combination of education and experience
● Previous call center experience required
● Prior supervisory or leadership experience preferred
● Proficiency with various Windows programs, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook or Google equivalents
● Excellent oral and written communication skills
● Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
● Schedule flexibility
● Effective time management and driven to meet deadlines
● Analytical and problem-solving skills
● Ability to function in a fast paced and agile environment
● Dependability regarding completion of assignments and attendance
● Set the example for best practices
What are we looking for?
We’re looking for a motivated, professional outreach-focused leader with:
● Desire to lead a team
● A flexible and positive attitude
● Communication proficiency
● Organization skills
● Outstanding phone demeanor and etiquette
● Computer proficiency including Google Docs, Sheets and all systems related experience: Greenway, Availity, eCare, Zoho, etc.
● Someone who embodies being “Oaky”.
What it means to be Oaky?
Creating an unmatched patient experience
Driving clinical excellence
Taking ownership and driving for results
Radiating positive energy
Assuming good intentions
Why Oak Street?
Oak Street Health offers our coworkers advantages, including:
The opportunity to be part of a hyper-growth company focused on changing the future of healthcare.
Generous retirement options, paid vacation and sick time, as well as health, vision and dental benefits
Oak Street Health is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and encourage all interested readers to apply to oakstreethealth.com/careers