Company: Oak Street Health
Title: Outreach Director
Oak Street Health is a rapidly growing, innovative company of community-based healthcare centers delivering higher quality health and wellness care that improves outcomes, manages medical costs and provides an unmatched experience for adults on Medicare in medically underserved communities. By providing holistic, comprehensive and integrated care right in our patients’ communities, we can help keep them healthy and reinvest cost savings in further care for those same communities and others. Since 2013, Oak Street Health has brought its singular approach to tens of thousands of people across the nation. With an ambitious growth trajectory, Oak Street Health is attracting and cultivating team members who embody Oak Street values and are passionate about our mission to rebuild healthcare as it should be.
For more information, visit www.oakstreethealth.com.
Sales Managers, or Outreach Directors (ODs) here at Oak Street Health, are critical leaders in our organization. ODs are responsible for closely developing and managing a team of Account Executives. ODs manage a single clinic location and are responsible for Oak Street Health’s patient growth at that clinic. ODs are expected to review metrics daily, support growth initiatives, coach staff members and generally ensure the Outreach team operates smoothly and successfully.
- Manage and develop a team of quota-carrying Account Executives
- Coach direct reports in sales strategy, pipeline management, opportunity management and career planning/development
- Recruit, retain, and nurture your team of sales professionals with high potential and strong performance history
- Provide skill training and mentoring on business account engagement and prospect engagement, including consistent and regular ride alongs with Account Executives
- Interface and develop professional relationships with existing local businesses and prospects
- Provide an unmatched experience for patients and prospects
- Maintain a strong relationship between clinical staff and outreach staff within the clinic
- Lead by example for your sales team
- Develop both the long-term vision and strategy for the team and manage day-to-day sales team operations
- Be accountable for hitting center patient acquisition targets and driving accountability within your team
- Coach, mentor and guide the team in developing consultative and solution-based sales skills
- Be an ambassador in the local community - building relationships with other healthcare providers, social/community organizations, and marketing partners
- Remain up to date with all compliance regulations and ensure your team remains compliant according to Oak Street Health standards
- Share best practices for prospect and business account engagement
- Other duties as assigned
What are we looking for?
- 5+ years in a sales management role or other comparable management position
- Strong computer skills, including:
- Ability to create and analyze excel spreadsheets
- Experience managing through a CRM system, ideally Salesforce
- Analytical approach toward sales data & performance
- Comfort with personal sales quota in addition to management responsibilities
- Outstanding management skills with the ability to motivate a team
- Strong focus on data and analytics to drive targeted activities and return on growth efforts
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Ability to manage competing priorities while maintaining a positive attitude
- Inclination to work in a results oriented role
- Willing to work some weekends
- Access to reliable transportation
- Someone who embodies being “Oaky”
What does being “Oaky” look like?
- Radiating positive energy
- Assuming good intentions
- Creating an unmatched patient experience
- Driving clinical excellence
- Taking ownership and delivering results
- Being scrappy
Why Oak Street?
Oak Street Health offers our coworkers the opportunity to be at the forefront of a revolution in healthcare, as well as:
- Collaborative and energetic culture
- Fast-paced and innovative environment
- Competitive benefits including paid vacation and sick time, generous 401K match with immediate vesting, and health benefits
Oak Street Health is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and encourage all interested readers to apply to oakstreethealth.com/careers.