Manager, Patient Excellence and Quality Assurance
Company: Oak Street Health
Title: Manager, Patient Experience and Quality Assurance
Location: Downers Grove, IL
The mission of Oak Street Health is to rebuild healthcare as it should be.
We are a rapidly growing, innovative company of community-based healthcare centers delivering higher quality health and wellness care that improves outcomes, manages medical costs and provides an unmatched experience for adults on Medicare.
The Oak Street model integrates outstanding clinical expertise, technology, and teamwork to deliver improved care quality and cost savings. These cost savings are then reinvested into care in our communities, creating a virtuous cycle of improving community health.
We are a national organization serving over 100,000 patients and we are growing rapidly. We are a diverse team of care providers, service team members, technologists, community outreach experts, business professionals, and more -- all dedicated to our Oaky Values and motivated by our mission. We’re looking forward to getting to know you!
For more information, visit www.oakstreethealth.com.
The Manager, Patient Experience and Quality Assurance will be responsible for developing, implementing and leading a program to improve the patient experience from the very first interaction through to ongoing care of our Patients. This position will develop and execute quality standards to ensure that these functions achieve world class quality.
The key responsibilities for this role are as follows:
- Develop a quality assurance framework and a plan which includes quality assurance scorecards.
- Create systems to monitor and report quality, develop coaching and performance management strategies to improve Patient interactions .
- Influence a significant improvement to patient and Oak Street Health clinic perception of quality; create reporting and communicate progress to stakeholders.
- Oversee team of Quality Analysts that perform performance audits on patient interactions with business units.
- Analyze performance trends and identify opportunities to improve quality.
- Ensure the call quality team listens to call recordings between patients and reps and score against a compliance checklist.
- Present improvement strategies to leadership; as well as ongoing progress to goals.
- Improve performance on calls with insights from call analytics, speech analytics and sentiment analysis.
- Represent the quality function to Speech Analytics vendors to have the correct queries in place to ensure accurate data output.
- Provide useful and actionable scorecards for leaders to use for effective coaching.
- Collaborate with trainers as well as leadership to implement new call flows, processes and resilient learning cycles for improved performance.
- Other duties, as assigned.
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s degree with background in Quality, Analytics, Process engineering, Contact Center quality
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in contact center monitoring, QA, and/or customer service
- Quality certification, 6 sigma certification would be a plus
- Minimum of 2 years of experience managing a team
- Demonstrated knowledge of quality assurance and continuous improvement concepts, procedures, processes, best practices, and industry trends
- Experience with Quality management tools (Nice CXOne) and Speech Analytics platforms
- Experience establishing cross-functional partnerships with broader leadership and technical teams to improve program efficiency and business results
- Able to interpret data and translate into actionable steps; helps drive a culture of continuous improvement working toward department goals
- Able to operate independently in a highly efficient manner; superior organizational, problem solving and time management skills
- US work authorization
- Someone who embodies being “Oaky”
What does being “Oaky” look like?
- Radiating positive energy
- Assuming good intentions
- Creating an unmatched patient experience
- Driving clinical excellence
- Taking ownership and delivering results
- Being scrappy
Why Oak Street?
Oak Street Health offers our coworkers the opportunity to be at the forefront of a revolution in healthcare, as well as:
- Collaborative and energetic culture
- Fast-paced and innovative environment
- Competitive benefits including paid vacation and sick time, generous 401K match with immediate vesting, and health benefits
Oak Street Health is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and encourage all interested readers to apply to oakstreethealth.com/careers.