Regional Vice President
Company: Oak Street Health
Title: Regional Vice President
Oak Street Health is a rapidly growing, innovative company of community-based healthcare centers delivering higher quality health and wellness care that improves outcomes, manages medical costs and provides an unmatched experience for adults on Medicare in medically underserved communities. By providing holistic, comprehensive and integrated care right in our patients’ communities, we can help keep them healthy and reinvest cost savings in further care for those same communities and others. Since 2013, Oak Street Health has brought its singular approach to tens of thousands of people across the nation. With an ambitious growth trajectory, Oak Street Health is attracting and cultivating team members who embody Oak Street values and are passionate about our mission to rebuild healthcare as it should be.
For more information, visit www.oakstreethealth.com.
Oak Street Health Regional Vice Presidents are critical leaders in our organization. This is an opportunity to lead a regional organization of significant size and to own a large P&L. Success requires strong leadership, problem-solving, flexibility, and judgment. This is a true general management role.
- Lead a team consisting of multiple Oak Street Health primary care centers, a community outreach team, and support team members. You will manage 8-10 direct reports
- Manage a $40M+ P&L and over 100 team members
- Be accountable for exceeding clinical outcome metrics, patient growth targets, and profitability goals
- Own the development and execution of strategies to overcome obstacles and exceed your goals
- Work side by side with your teams to ensure operational excellence and deliver an outstanding patient experience
- Coach, mentor and develop team members to help them succeed
- Partner with medical director(s) to build a collaborative and effective provider culture, focused on delivering outstanding patient care
- Be a data-driven decision maker
- Lead opening of new center locations
- Lead business development activities in your region
- Manage relationships with local health care providers, health plans, insurance agencies, etc
- Become part of the community - build relationships with collaborating providers and community organizations
- Support and build Oak Street Health’s mission-driven culture
- Other duties, as assigned
What are we looking for?
We’re looking for motivated, entrepreneurial leaders with:
- Demonstrated history of creating and leading high-performance teams
- Passion to achieve great results and to significantly grow the organization
- History of taking on and solving hard problems
- Incredible levels of tenacity, empathy, and energy
- Outstanding communication skills
- Orientation toward action
- Dedication to our mission and values
- Exceptional professional background in one or more of: healthcare provider operations, managing independent physician groups, health plan operations, or professional services
- Advanced degree required (MBA, MD, JD, MHA, etc)
- US work authorization
- Someone who embodies being “Oaky”
What does being “Oaky” look like?
- Radiating positive energy
- Assuming good intentions
- Creating an unmatched patient experience
- Driving clinical excellence
- Taking ownership and delivering results
- Being scrappy
Why Oak Street?
Oak Street Health offers our coworkers the opportunity to be at the forefront of a revolution in healthcare, as well as:
- Collaborative and energetic culture
- Fast-paced and innovative environment
- Competitive benefits including paid vacation and sick time, generous 401K match with immediate vesting, and health benefits
Oak Street Health is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and encourage all interested readers to apply to oakstreethealth.com/careers.