Company: Oak Street Health
Title: Graphic Designer
Oak Street Health is a rapidly growing company of primary care centers for adults on Medicare in medically-underserved communities where there is little to no quality healthcare. Oak Street’s care is based on an entirely new model that is based on value for its patients, not on volume of services. The company is accountable for its patients’ health, spending more than twice as long with its patients and taking on the risks and costs of their care. For more information, visit http://www.oakstreethealth.com.
Oak Street Health is looking for a Senior Graphic Designer with a strong print and digital design background who can deliver creative solutions that drive consumer behaviors. You will work on supporting promotional campaigns and building brand awareness. You communicate design concepts and collaborate with cross-functional teams, the creative director, the VP of brand, and the copywriter to ensure consistency with the brand and messaging. The Senior Graphic Designer is expected to be a knowledgeable internal resource on best practices for photo editing, typography, design concepts, usability, and interactive design principles. But most importantly, they are inspiring, easy to work with, and passionate about the art of design.
- Work with the design team applying best practices in creative development from the briefing stage to post-campaign performance review.
- Responsible for projects from concept through implementation, including graphic design for print, slide presentations, and digital channels – from our website to digital ads to email and print.
- Work collaboratively with marketing colleagues, sales, IT, and other key stakeholders to capture design requirements and translate them into exciting design solutions that drive business results.
- Design for ongoing marketing channels, including email, website, promotions, and seasonal content releases.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a Graphic Designer role at an internal or external agency.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, or a related field.
- An outstanding portfolio showcasing exceptional and successful designs across digital and offline channels.
- Knowledge in front-end development web programming languages such as HTML and CSS.
- Good understanding of content management systems.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- A strategic consumer mindset and a demonstrated understanding of business objectives.
- Solutions-oriented and creative in managing unexpected challenges.
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Cloud suite: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator as the main apps.
- Ability to plan, schedule, organize and monitor various projects concurrently to meet production schedules with tight deadlines.
- The ability to work both independently and on collaborative projects is required.
- Excellent organizational, verbal, and written communication skills are required.
- US work authorization.
- Someone who embodies being “Oaky”.
Additional skills listed below are a plus:
- Motion graphics and video editing
- Creating illustrations by looking at other artists
- Proficiency in Figma
What does being “Oaky” look like?
- Radiating positive energy
- Assuming good intentions
- Creating an unmatched patient experience
- Driving clinical excellence
- Taking ownership and delivering results
- Being scrappy
Why Oak Street?
Oak Street Health offers our coworkers the opportunity to be at the forefront of a revolution in healthcare, as well as:
- Collaborative and energetic culture
- Fast-paced and innovative environment
- Competitive benefits including paid vacation and sick time, generous 401K match with immediate vesting, and health benefits
Oak Street Health is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and encourage all interested readers to apply to oakstreethealth.com/careers.