Consulting Program - Summer 2022
Company: Oak Street Health
Location: 30 W. Monroe, Chicago IL
The mission of Oak Street Health is to rebuild healthcare as it should be.
We are a rapidly growing, innovative company of community-based healthcare centers delivering higher quality health and wellness care that improves outcomes, manages medical costs and provides an unmatched experience for adults on Medicare.
The Oak Street model integrates outstanding clinical expertise, technology, and teamwork to deliver improved care quality and cost savings. These cost savings are then reinvested into care in our communities, creating a virtuous cycle of improving community health.
We are a national organization serving over 100,000 patients and we are growing rapidly. We are a diverse team of care providers, service team members, technologists, community outreach experts, business professionals, and more -- all dedicated to our Oaky Values and motivated by our mission. We’re looking forward to getting to know you!
For more information, visit www.oakstreethealth.com.
The Associate Program is an immersive development experience that helps build critical skills like problem-solving, data analysis, and communication skills. The program is one of the ways Oak Street invests to build high performance leaders on the cutting edge of value based healthcare delivery.
As a part of the Associate Program, you will develop skills that can be applied in a variety of future roles, while being supported by an impressive group of Managers/Directors (largely from top consulting firms). The program consists of regular small and large group training sessions and fun cohort events, as well as a high level of exposure to senior leadership, opportunity for quick career growth and progression and collaboration across many business functions.
This program will begin in June 2022.
- Perform data analysis, identifying key insights and trends to identify high-impact initiatives and inform decision-making
- Help to identify and support key initiatives
- Collaborate with other team members, as well as field team members to drive initiatives forward
- Develop materials and lead discussions with relevant organizational leaders
- Other strategic / analytical priorities, as determined by direct manager
What are we looking for?
We’re looking for a motivated individual with:
- Interest, experience, and/or passion for healthcare and value-based care
- Experience leveraging data / analytics to solve problems
- Effective and flexible team player
- Analytical and strategic thinker who is intellectually curious
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in business, engineering, science or other related field required
- Proficiency in excel required
- Experience with other data analytics tools (e.g., Stata, Alteryx), and/or coding languages (e.g., MATLAB, Python, Java, C++, etc.) a plus
- US work authorization
- Someone who embodies being “Oaky”
What does being “Oaky” look like?
- Radiating positive energy
- Assuming good intentions
- Creating an unmatched patient experience
- Driving clinical excellence
- Taking ownership and delivering results
- Being scrappy
Why Oak Street?
Oak Street Health offers our coworkers the opportunity to be at the forefront of a revolution in healthcare, as well as:
- Collaborative and energetic culture
- Fast-paced and innovative environment
- Competitive benefits including paid vacation and sick time, generous 401K match with immediate vesting, and health benefits
Oak Street Health is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and encourage all interested readers to apply to oakstreethealth.com/careers.