Sr Manager, Growth Strategy and Operations
Company: Oak Street Health
Title: Sr Manager, Growth Strategy and Operations
Location: 30 W. Monroe, Chicago IL
Oak Street Health is a rapidly growing company of primary care centers for adults on Medicare in medically-underserved communities where there is little to no quality healthcare. Oak Street’s care is based on an entirely new model that is based on value for its patients, not on volume of services. The company is accountable for its patients’ health, spending more than twice as long with its patients and taking on the risks and costs of their care. For more information, visit http://www.oakstreethealth.com.
The Sr Manager of Sales Strategy and Operations will play a critical role in leveraging analytics and strategic thinking to accelerate the growth of Oak Street Health by driving improvements across the Growth organization. This is an opportunity to partner across the organization to identify data-backed solutions to key pain points, as well as develop and help implement creative initiatives that will drive OSH’s rapid growth. This is a high-profile role with regular visibility to the Chief Growth Officer. The role will report to the Sr Director of Growth Strategy & Analytics.
- Lead a growing team of Sr. Associates and Analysts to Perform data / analytics to inform decision-making and investments across the Growth organization
- Own forward key initiatives to improve velocity of growth and/or ROI of acquisition spend
- Collaborate with growth leaders to develop and maintain daily / weekly / monthly reporting, driving insights and action items to improve performance
- Develop materials and lead discussions with relevant organizational leaders
- Other strategic / analytical priorities, as determined by Sr Director of Growth Strategy & Analytics
- Other duties as assigned
What are we looking for?
We’re looking for a motivated professional with:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a quantitative major (e.g., Business, STEM, economics, statistics)
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in management consulting, private equity, investment banking, sales analytics / strategy, or other comparable role
- Analytical and strategic thinker who is intellectually curious
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to influence decision-making at many levels of leadership
- Effective and flexible team player with demonstrated success in a fast-paced environment; ability to work across a variety of teams to drive initiatives forward
- Demonstrated attention to detail and experience leveraging data / analytics to solve problems
- Interest, experience, and/or passion for healthcare and value-based care; experience with sales organizations or call centers a plus but not required
- Proficient in Excel, Powerpoint; experience with Alteryx, SQL or other programming languages a plus
- US work authorization
- Someone who embodies being “Oaky”
What does being “Oaky” look like?
- Radiating positive energy
- Assuming good intentions
- Creating an unmatched patient experience
- Driving clinical excellence
- Taking ownership and delivering results
- Being scrappy
Why Oak Street?
Oak Street Health offers our coworkers the opportunity to be at the forefront of a revolution in healthcare, as well as:
- Collaborative and energetic culture
- Fast-paced and innovative environment
- Competitive benefits including paid vacation and sick time, generous 401K match with immediate vesting, and health benefits
Oak Street Health is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and encourage all interested readers to apply to oakstreethealth.com/careers.