Associate, Population Health
Company: Oak Street Health
Title: Associate, Population Health
Location: Downtown Chicago / Remote
Oak Street Health believes everyone deserves great healthcare – the kind you’d want for your own family. We specialize in providing exceptional care for older adults on Medicare, often in underserved communities where there is little or no quality healthcare.
Oak Street Health is on a mission to rebuild healthcare as it should be with an innovative care model that centers on wellness-based, positive health outcomes for patients, not the volume of services provided. Our unwavering commitment to keeping patients healthy is highlighted by dedicated care teams that take time to get to know each individual, providing the personalized care they need to stay healthy and live life more fully.
We’re an organization on the move! Our rapidly growing national network of primary care centers is staffed by a diverse team of outstanding care providers, service team members, technologists, community outreach experts, business professionals, and more. For more information, visit http://www.oakstreethealth.com.
At Oak Street, Population Health drives both our clinical and economic model and is focused on delivering high-quality, cost-effective care.
The Associate, Population Health (Telehealth) reports to the Senior Director, Population Health and is responsible for driving outcomes, managing relationships, and creating insights to improve both clinical and operational workflows on the Telehealth team. This role will include project management for both internal Oak Street processes and external partnerships.
The key deliverables for this role are as follows:
- Drive reporting & analytics
- Analyze data and pull reports on Telehealth performance
- Complete analyses to identify areas of progress and opportunity
- Communicate insights with local leaders
- Drive Care Model results through Population Health processes & programming
- Partner with internal and external leaders to ensure Central Telehealth delivers high quality virtual care
- Collaborate with teams such as Product, Payer Data, GWY, and Canopy to optimize processes and workflows
- Work with Telehealth leadership to continue to develop new strategies
- Project Management
- Project manager for scope of ongoing external partnership
- Creation of metrics and reports to monitor success and identify opportunities for improvement across the Telehealth program
- Other duties as assigned
What we’re looking for:
This is an exciting opportunity to own Telehealth operational processes and strategic workflows in a value based care organization that is changing the way healthcare is delivered.
- Incredible level of organization and detail orientation
- Experience in managing projects across multiple departments
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Excel and other standard analysis tools (SQL, Crystal, etc.)
- Strong intellectual curiosity, willing to get into the weeds to thoroughly understand questions
- Ability to navigate operational complexities
- Passion for excellence, willing to go the extra mile to achieve objectives and ensure consistently high quality work product
- Quick learner comfortable with a high level of ambiguity
- Strong accountability and discipline against timelines and deliverables
- Collaborative working style, able to work cross functionally
- Bachelor’s degree required and minimum of 3 years of experience in health care services, managed care, or consulting
- US work authorization
- Someone who embodies being “Oaky”.
What does being “Oaky” look like?
- Radiating positive energy
- Assuming good intentions
- Creating an unmatched patient experience
- Driving clinical excellence
- Taking ownership and delivering results
- Relentlessly determined
Why Oak Street?
Oak Street Health offers our coworkers the opportunity to be at the forefront of a revolution in healthcare, as well as:
- Collaborative and energetic culture
- Fast-paced and innovative environment
- Competitive benefits including paid vacation and sick time, generous 401K match with immediate vesting, and health benefits
Oak Street Health is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and encourage all interested readers to apply to oakstreethealth.com/careers.