Senior Office Aide, Corporate Services
Our Vision: To make New York City the global model for inclusive innovation and economic growth, fueled by the City’s diverse people and businesses.
Our Mission: To create shared prosperity across New York City’s five boroughs by strengthening neighborhoods and growing good jobs.
Your Role: As a Senior Office Aide, you will support various fleet management activities including but not limited to: fleet preventive maintenance, scheduling/reservations, and site tours. You will also assist with departmental coverage and any other duties that may be assigned.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Schedules preventive maintenance and upkeep for all fleet vehicles such as: oil change, state inspections, fuel, wash, detailing, and bodywork, and outfitting.
- Update spreadsheets for all fleet related services.
- Scheduling of all fleet reservations.
- Coordinate Telematics installs and De-installs.
- Administers the Fleet policy to all new drivers.
- Telematics tracking, monitoring, and reporting of all fleet vehicles.
- Drives for site tours as requested.
- Bi-weekly vehicle summons/tickets reports.
- Provide support and assist with fleet vehicle accidents.
- Invoice payments for various fleet related expenses.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Driving experience within the NYC metro area
- High school diploma or equivalent
- NYS driver’s license
- MS Office – Excel experience
- Customer service oriented
- Ability to perform under minimal supervision
- Ability to maintain a professional attitude and attire
- NYC residency wihtin 180 days of hire.
About Us: NYCEDC is New York City’s primary vehicle for promoting economic growth in each of the five boroughs. Our mission is to create shared prosperity across New York City’s five boroughs by strengthening neighborhoods and growing good jobs. We do this by developing, managing, and implementing expansion and redevelopment programs that encourage investment and strengthen the city’s competitive position.
NYCEDC is dedicated to the creation of a dynamic, equitable, and sustainable urban economy. We are making sure that whatever happens next, happens right here in New York City—and that all New Yorkers are a part of it.
NYCEDC offers many unique advantages for an exciting and fulfilling career. As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- The unique opportunity to make an impact on New York City
- Working on diverse, unique, and challenging projects
- Working closely with teams of creative, highly motivated, and passionate people
- Learning opportunities designed to enhance the practical skills and business knowledge of our employees
- Excellent benefits, including company-paid 401(a) pension plan, 457(b) tax-advantaged retirement savings plans, medical, dental and vision benefits, generous paid family leave and paid time off, and other perks
The New York City Economic Development Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our diversity and inclusion mission is to attract, retain, and engage a diverse workforce comprised of talented people. NYCEDC employees can expect to work as part of a highly engaged, passionate and inclusive workforce where everyone’s contributions are valued, respected and make an impact on one of the best and most diverse cities in the world!
For more information, visit our website at edc.nyc.