Registration Analyst, Contracts
Our Vision: To make New York City the global model for inclusive innovation and economic growth, fueled by the City’s diverse people and businesses.
Our Mission: To create shared prosperity across New York City’s five boroughs by strengthening neighborhoods and growing good jobs.
Position Overview: The Registration Analyst will primarily assist the head of Registrations with all NYCEDC’s “Registrations” and “Registration” related tasks/workflows. Registration Analyst will work with NYCEDC’s Project Managers in coordination and consultation with the head of team to ensure that all “Registration” related issues and “Procurement” are addressed efficiently and in a timely manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with the City’s Financial Management System (FMS), as well as utilize internal EDC systems to review, assemble, and complete successful “Registration” packages by ensuring all required and appropriate documentation has been provided in accordance with EDC’s City Charter, Procurement policies, and standards
- Responsible for the review and assessment of all “Registration” packages (documents etc.) submitted to the Contracts department in “Registration” workflow prior to submission to “Comptroller’s Office”
- Liaise with NYCEDC Budget Department and internal project managers regarding all “Registration” related issues
- Managing the administrative aspects all “Registration” packages/documents that require electronic filing (of data entry, scanning, uploading docs, tracking, and electronic filing, various databases used in the “Registration” process)
- Assist the head of the “Registrations” with any reporting and/or monitoring related to work
- Assisting the head of the “Registrations” in attending project meetings, correspondence with the Office of the Comptroller, and maintaining updates to the “Registration” process manually (as needed)
- Serve as internal expert on “Registration” processes, and correctly interprets/applies NYCEDC procurement policies and procedures
- Communicating effectively with all levels of the organization both up and down the chain of command
- Maintains the highest professional conduct, confidentiality, and ethical standards
- Lifting and moving of packages boxes as required
- Meeting the Corporation’s business needs/goals as needed
- Perform other related duties and special projects, as required
- Associates degree or 3 years relevant work experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Customer service, and client coverage focused
- Strong sense of urgency and responsibility in achieving goals; ability to manage deadlines/time management skills
- Enterprising, resourceful, and adaptable with a results-oriented approach towards work
- Ability to manage projects in a pro-active and collaborative fashion against tight timelines in a cross departmental, team-oriented culture
- General computer skills (MS Office a Must) Emphasis on Microsoft Excel
- Must have propensity for learning and relating various computer programs/databases to job’s growing needs
- Extremely detailed oriented; strong analytical skills about document review, and oversight
- Strong organization skills with ability to prioritize competing needs
- Strong Analytics/Problem Solving skills
- Ability to work and function as part of a cross functional team
- Personable and adaptable nature a must impact
- New York City residency is required within 180 days of hire
- All new hires must be vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus as defined by the CDC, unless they have been granted a reasonable accommodation for religion or disability
About Us: NYCEDC is New York City’s primary vehicle for promoting economic growth in each of the five boroughs. Our mission is to create shared prosperity across New York City’s five boroughs by strengthening neighborhoods and growing good jobs. We do this by developing, managing, and implementing expansion and redevelopment programs that encourage investment and strengthen the city’s competitive position.
NYCEDC is dedicated to the creation of a dynamic, equitable, and sustainable urban economy. We are making sure that whatever happens next, happens right here in New York City—and that all New Yorkers are a part of it.
NYCEDC offers many unique advantages for an exciting and fulfilling career. As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- The unique opportunity to make an impact on New York City
- Working on diverse, unique, and challenging projects
- Working closely with teams of creative, highly motivated, and passionate people
- Learning opportunities designed to enhance the practical skills and business knowledge of our employees
- Excellent benefits, including company-paid 401(a) pension plan, 457(b) tax-advantaged retirement savings plans, medical, dental and vision benefits, generous paid family leave and paid time off, and other perks
The New York City Economic Development Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our diversity and inclusion mission is to attract, retain, and engage a diverse workforce comprised of talented people. NYCEDC employees can expect to work as part of a highly engaged, passionate and inclusive workforce where everyone’s contributions are valued, respected and make an impact on one of the best and most diverse cities in the world!