CRM Implementation Specialist
Our Vision: To make New York City the global model for inclusive innovation and economic growth, fueled by the City’s diverse people and businesses.
Our Mission: To create shared prosperity across New York City’s five boroughs by strengthening neighborhoods and growing good jobs.
Your Role: NYCEDC is looking for an experienced CRM Implementation Specialist to lead the successful implementation of our recently launched Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM system. Responsibilities include translating our vision for CRM into a working system, customizing the system to meet the needs of select departments that manage external relationships, developing management processes and tools, and rolling out the system across teams. The Specialist will sit within the Partnerships team, which manages and coordinates NYCEDC’s relationships with industry stakeholders, and lead on all aspects of CRM implementation, working closely with the Management Information Systems (MIS) department on technical issues and solutions.
This position is perfect for an experienced CRM Specialist to further their career in an exciting new role within a dynamic organization. The role offers a great company culture where one can learn, excel, and have a lasting impact.
This is a full-time, salaried position for up to one year, with a possibility of extension. The CRM Specialist is expected to work onsite in our office in New York City. Applications for services from consulting firms will not be considered.
Deadline for applications: February 14, 2020
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with select departments that manage external relationships to understand business needs and requirements, and define solutions through CRM customization, implementation, and management
- Work closely with the Management Information Systems (MIS) department on all technical issues and solutions, including configuring fields, entities, objects, views, reports, dashboards, campaigns and other CRM features as needed
- Coordinate with teams to clean up, unify, and update existing business information in our CRM system, acting as a data steward for relevant departments involved in stakeholder relationship management
- Develop guidelines, management processes, and tools (e.g. definitions of terms, process maps, etc.) for when and how to use CRM system and keep information up to date
- Work with Manager on the Partnerships team to develop and implement a plan for managing the CRM system and data, such as through a CRM champion model
- Design and implement a process for CRM adoption, including developing use-cases and organizing and leading trainings for EDC personnel on a periodic basis, contributing to the development of an accountable data culture
- Recommend CRM and other technical enhancements to improve efficiency, reliability and functionality for all EDC users
- Other duties as assigned
- 3-5+ years of experience with CRM systems, particularly Microsoft Dynamics 365
- 2-3+ years of project management experience, including change management
- Prior experience working for a Microsoft Dynamics partner and implementing CRM systems at organizations
- Experience presenting technical content in-person and conducting training for staff
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and ability to present to both management and end users
- Ability to independently execute and manage projects efficiently and timely
- Passion for public service, New York City, and the power of public-private partnerships
- New York City residence is required within 180 days of hire
- Microsoft Dynamics related certifications
- A Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
About Us: NYCEDC is New York City’s primary vehicle for promoting economic growth in each of the five boroughs. Our mission is to create shared prosperity across New York City’s five boroughs by strengthening neighborhoods and growing good jobs. We do this by developing, managing, and implementing expansion and redevelopment programs that encourage investment and strengthen the city’s competitive position.
NYCEDC is dedicated to the creation of a dynamic, equitable, and sustainable urban economy. We are making sure that whatever happens next, happens right here in New York City—and that all New Yorkers are a part of it.
NYCEDC offers many unique advantages for an exciting and fulfilling career. As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- The unique opportunity to make an impact on New York City
- Working on diverse, unique, and challenging projects
- Working closely with teams of creative, highly motivated, and passionate people
- Learning opportunities designed to enhance the practical skills and business knowledge of our employees
- Excellent benefits, including company-paid 401(a) pension plan, 457(b) tax-advantaged retirement savings plans, medical, dental and vision benefits, generous paid family leave and paid time off, and other perks
The New York City Economic Development Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our diversity and inclusion mission is to attract, retain, and engage a diverse workforce comprised of talented people. NYCEDC employees can expect to work as part of a highly engaged, passionate and inclusive workforce where everyone’s contributions are valued, respected and make an impact on one of the best and most diverse cities in the world!
For more information, visit our website at edc.nyc.