Sales Commission Analyst 3
Nutanix is disrupting the multi-billion-dollar enterprise data center market by pioneering an enterprise cloud platform that leverages web-scale engineering and consumer-grade design to natively converge compute, virtualization and storage into a resilient, software-defined solution with rich machine intelligence. Our vision is to make infrastructure invisible, so IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. If you are up to the challenge and would like to be a part of a team that makes history, then this job might be for you.
Nutanix is looking for energetic Commission Analyst to join our Sales Commission accounting team in Bangalore, India. The Commission Analyst will report to Sr. Commission Manager and will provide support to WW Sales organization to perform commission calculations.
In this role, you will work closely with the WW sales, sales compensation operation, payroll and HR teams. You will be responsible for all aspect of commission calculations. You will also be in charge of any issues in the pipeline, add-hoc commission requests and generate reports for commission audit to ensure commissions are accurately calculated.
- Validate that commission’s criteria is met
- Reconciliations between Salesforce and other in-house data sources
- Maintain processes and procedures to support accurate and timely sales commission reporting and analysis including compensation agreements
- Prepare monthly sales commissions worksheets for assigned sales team members
- Collaborate with sales team on resolving commission-relate issues
- Assist in sales commission reporting summary to management and payroll
- Support audit deliverables related to compensation payouts and provide assistance related to Sarbanes-Oxley testing of commission processes
- Proactively identify and raise awareness about concerns or risks and participate in resolving them
- Provide ad hoc commissions analysis, reporting and support as required
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of work experience in Sales Commission or similar experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Salesforce.com and Xactly commission system a plus
- System savvy and analytical
- Experience with Sales Ops or Finance supporting Sales is a strong plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Excellent communication and customer service skills also required
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected].
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.