Front End Web Developer
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
Do you have a passion for web design & development and want to put your skills to use at Nutanix?
As a front end web developer you will be required to work with stakeholders worldwide to plan, architect, wireframe, design, develop, and own a variety of web assets and properties including, but not limited to: corporate website(s) & intranet(s), including CMS development and micro-sites, HTML emails, online ads, lead capture landing pages, online infographics, online marketing programs materials, web applications, etc.
The Front end web developer will be part of the Marketing team and will report to the Lead Developer.
- Degree in computer science, or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of related business experience in web development
- Expert in Responsive Web Development
- Additional front-end web technologies (e.g., jQuery, Bootstrap, Foundation, etc.)
- Expert in the Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with Marketing Automation Systems (e.g., Marketo, Eloqua, etc.)
- Experience with social media networks: (e.g., Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Facebook, etc.)
- Strong debugging skills
- Responsible for incremental and major updates to, or creation of, all Nutanix web properties, including: design, architecture, development, and implementation
- Understands each "client" and/or functional group's organizational & business goals in order to deliver high-quality web assets and user experience
- Collaborates effectively with creative team and other designers during the creative process
- Seeks opportunities to increase customer & user satisfaction, and deepen "client" relationships
- Provides technical leadership and assumes overall accountability for successful implementation of all web properties and/or assets
- Thrives on learning and learns quickly; dedicated to self-improvement
- Performs other duties as designated by the Director of Web & Creative Services
Additional Desired Skills
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager
- AEM 6.4 development experience
- Building template library's Building component library's
- Familiarity with the dispatcher layer, and caching strategies
- Familiarity with non-functional requirements such as Authoring
- Coding XHTML Strict Doctype
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.