Director Of OEM, GSI & SP
Responsible for Singapore Channel selection, recruitment, onboarding, enablement and working with Nutanix MD, Sales, SE to drive sales from Partners and Distis. Work with APJ/ASEAN Channel leader to implement and Singapore channel marketing programs. Ensure ISR close sales leads, allocate leads to partners, decide on deal registration from OEM and Partners. Point of contact for Nutanix partner program, work with marketing to drive Alliance partner programs.
The essential responsibilities of the Channel Manager are to work directly with partners to develop sales opportunities, and to work effectively across functions with other Nutanix employees to build synergy with Nutanix channel partners:
- Demonstrate leadership and initiative.
- Provide coaching and management oversight to the Nutanix and partner sales teams to help them drive their sales strategy and goal attainment.
- Use relationship management techniques to develop selling opportunities with partners.
- Work closely with sales management on development and execution of a sales strategy; adhere to available resources and district sales objectives.
- Participate in strategic planning sessions with channel partners and Nutanix sales management team on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Plan and direct channel activities including implementing forecasts, marketing program development, relationship development, customer satisfaction and collateral material development and distribution.
- Schedule and attend sales call appointments with a prospect in partner organization.
- Create sales team alignment between partners and Nutanix account teams within the territory.
- Establish short-term and long-term goals and quotas in line with corporate objectives.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Identify needed resources for supporting sales strategy and develop a proposed budget for management review.
- Be seen and treated by Nutanix channel partners as a trusted and valued resource.
- Collaborate with the field marketing organization to plan, deliver and manage an effective communication and demand generation campaign for each focus partner.
- Identify Nutanix customer references that can be utilized when reference selling.
- Develop an account management plan to sell to customer based on their business need.
- Leverage Social media to bi-directionally promote and drive the Nutanix and channel partnerships, goals and objectives.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills including presentation skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with employees within the sales function and across functions including Marketing, Sales Operations, System Engineering, and Product Development.
- A strong understanding of the sales process and Channel Sales.
- Experience with target account selling, solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques.
- An aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems.
- Ability to communicate with senior managers about their business challenges and Nutanix Webscale architecture.
- As a seasoned, experienced professional, with a full understanding of industry practices and company policies and procedures, this individual will apply attained experiences and knowledge in solving a wide range of issues in imaginative and practical ways.
- Can own account responsibility or work on a team.
- The ideal candidate will contribute proactively to the sales team efforts and positively influences decisions. May also act as a team leader and main decision market for team
- Can develop a budget to support the enablement, marketing and promotion of the partner business plans
Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience in managing principal or platinum partners who sell hypervisors - VMware, Hyper-V, Citrix is required.
- At least 10 years of sales and channel mgmt. experience preferred.
- Experience with running budgets and P&L, comfortable in a start up environment, self-starter
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat
of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We are humbled to be recognized as one of Bloomberg’s Top 50 Companies to Watch in 2020 and one of the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® 2020.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected]
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.