MTS - Senior Systems Engineer (DevOps) - Frame
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 5,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
Hailed as "the future of computing in the post-PC era'', Frame is a revolutionary secure visual cloud platform for your Windows apps. Our customers range from startups and schools to major companies, like Adobe: we let them run all their Windows apps directly from the cloud with no code changes required.
The Frame Systems Engineering team is responsible to architect, implement, and maintain Frame Platform infrastructure and DevOps tools to provision and deploy Frame Platform. Systems that we build must be robust, highly available, high performing, secure, and run on a large scale. We are a small team of exceptional individuals and we're looking for a new member to help us deliver a service to the next billion people.
- Automate Frame Platform provisioning, deployments and configuration
- Develop tools for building and controlling Frame Platform environments
- Architect, implement, and document Frame Platform infrastructure
- Metrics and Monitoring systems design and implementation
- Implementation of cutting edge technologies
Our system engineers travel to San Mateo, California, 1 to 2 times a year, these trips are optional.
What we expect:
- 3+ years of experience as a System/DevOps/Linux engineer
- Configuration management tools (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc.)
- Provisioning tools (Terraform etc.)
- Understanding concepts and using the services on cloud infrastructure platform (Azure, AWS, etc.)
- Deep linux knowledge (bonus points for RHEL flavours)
- Interpreted or scripting languages (Python, Bash, PowerShell, etc.)
- Good verbal and communication skills in English
- Self-driven and highly motivated to deliver top results with minimal guidance
- You can problem-solve your way out of almost anything.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player who is excited to share ideas and problems, and quickly processes feedback.
Good to know:
- Kubernetes and Docker experience
- Knowing Golang
- Continuous integration/delivery concepts and tools (Jenkins, TFS, etc.)
What we offer:
Solving hard problems requires highly talented people and we compensate appropriately.
We value a growth mindset in people and we support them in their personal development/education efforts, one of the ways we are doing this is through personal education allowance.
In addition to this, we offer private health insurance, fit pass card, parking, flexible working hours, lunch and snacks.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.