Sr. Director, Worldwide GTM Partner Programs & Strategy
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
Nutanix is enhancing the partner experience by evolving our partner program around the world for ease of use, focusing our investments on high growth markets for revenue acceleration, and rewarding partners with improved profitability for growing their business with Nutanix. We are looking for a Sr. Director of Worldwide GTM Partner Programs & Strategy leader to drive all aspects of the global channel program as well as provide long term channel strategy direction all while ensuring real time execution with quality. This role will manage all aspects of multi-year channel strategies, budgets, contra and OPEX reporting globally, business plan creation, delivery, and inspection across the theaters of all channel programs and enhancements. The Go-to-Market Partner Program Strategy role supports the sales and channel GTM in developing go-to-market strategies programs for the partner ecosystem; Channel, OEM, Distribution GSI and joint Alliances programs. The role provides the WW SVP + Theater Leaders a holistic view on the definition, spend, ROI and effectiveness of programs driven globally under the Elevate Program. This will entail driving best practices globally around investment in programs and partner delight globally.
- Drive and lead the channel programs team towards delivering on and managing the Nutanix Elevate partner program. Ensure that every aspect of the program including program assets, budgets and operations is built and delivered with quality.
- Manage the worldwide channel Contra and OPEX spend and budget. Ensure that process is in place to provide real time access to budgets and work monthly with stakeholders within finance and accounting to deliver budget accuracy and forecasts.
- Work hand and hand with the SVP of global channels to create strategy, build multi-year story boards and assist in presenting to a C level audience the long-term channel vision and its impact on the business
- Periodically review team progress against plans, focusing attention beyond the project to the full year or more.
- Build and manage a world class business planning methodology across the global channel personnel.
- Build the vision of specializations and advanced skills and services within the partner community. Determine requirements, rewards, product, and training needs to showcase partners that develop specializations.
- Spend time identifying all stakeholders necessary and meet or connect with all of them, neglecting no one to shape a collective consensus. Identify opportunities to build relationships that will help others achieve their objectives and reach out to those people or new people.
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- A Strong Understanding of Channel Sales and Strategy
- Makes Sound Decisions
- Strategic Thinker and Visionary
- Ability to Help Others Reach Their Full Potential
- Results Oriented
- Problem Solving
- Ability to Have Fun
- Execution Driven
- Trustworthiness & Ethics
- Establish Relationships
- Show Adaptability
- Ideal candidate has held a WW role in a software/SaaS/MSP/Alliances ISVs company for 10 years minimum
- Master’s degree
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.