QA - Python Automation Framework Test Engineer [Security Domain] [ 3-6 years ]
Hungry, Humble, Honest, with a Heart.
Nutanix Era product (Database As a Service) was launched 2 years ago and we see tremendous customer response. We want to take the product journey from on-premises to cloud. If the idea of starting small and building big things excite you, you will be a good fit for this team. With Era, you'll find no shortage of challenging problems to work on. We work closely with our product in a collegiate, collaborative environment that encourages the open exploration of ideas.
As Python Automation Engineer, you will be responsible for one or more of the following areas:
- Design the test specification that suite customer deployments and come up with detailed test plans for the functionality.
- Automation framework development and enhancements
- Drive test case automation and regression coverage
- Define the quality of the deliverables and influence the delivery of quality
- Understand requirements, functional and design aspects of the product.
What you'll bring:
- Good programming skills and Experience in any of the languages like Python.
- Good knowledge of automation framework development
- Experience with automation efforts, writing and debugging automation tests for complex enterprise software.
- Experience working with compute/storage services of Azure (File/Blob/Disk Storage), AWS (EC2/S3/EFS/RDS), GCP.
- Familiar with one of the following domains - Databases (Oracle/MS-SQL/PostgreSQL), Storage (SAN/NAS/HCI), Virtualization.
- Experience with trouble shooting and debugging in Linux or Windows environments.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Related field required. Experience of 3 - 6 years
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.