Sales Development Representative (French-Speaker)
Not just a “job”, are you looking for a sales career? This is your chance to build a successful career with Nutanix.
Join our elite talent team, providing you solid ground for mentoring and developing your sales career.
Since the inception of our Inside Sales team in EMEA over the last five years, we were able to develop and promote a number of talents from joining our inside sales team to territory account managers and Global account managers across the field.
We are searching for a hungry, honest and humble Sales Development Representative (SDR) to drive our technology and super-serve our customers.
About the team
Nutanix EMEA Inside Sales team is responsible for accelerating revenue growth. This team is exposed to supporting functions like sales, marketing, channel and support within the organization as well as Nutanix customers, partners, distributors and alliances. This team of 100+ individuals is spread over the different hubs in EMEA, and consist of Sales Development Representatives, Inside Account Executives and Inside Channel Account Managers. The teams’ unique vibe comes from the constant creativity, innovation and focus on how we can better serve our customers every time. The EMEA Inside Sales team is a talent pool for other functions in the company, it is the ideal opportunity to get to know the Nutanix portfolio and accelerate your career.
- Generate qualified meetings & sales pipeline within Global, Strategic, Territory and Commercial Accounts
- Manage target account lists and drive a comprehensive demand generation plan
- Follow up on marketing qualified leads in a consistent matter
- Maintain a high-level of daily activity including calls, live prospect connections, email & LinkedIn touches
- Work cross-functionally with Field Sales and Marketing to deliver qualified opportunities for Field and Inside Sales
- Use advanced prospecting tools such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator to uncover new opportunities and build trust with prospects
- Keep up-to-date with the technology industry and competitive landscape
- Thick-skinned, bold and ambitious with a strong work ethic
- Hunter and willing to be tenacious and creative when prospecting
- Outgoing and fun to be around!
- Excellent written, oral, and phone skills
- Fascinated by technology, and passionate about selling groundbreaking ideas and products in a fast-paced startup environment
- Willing to learn and implement new sales techniques
- Willing to go the extra mile
- Passion for selling
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Fluent language skills in English and French
Does this sound like you? Let’s talk.
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.