Talent Acquisition Intern-12 month placement- start: October 2021 (based in Barcelona, Spain)
At Nutanix we believe that students and new graduates offer an innovative view of our technology and team. Fresh minds and those who are willing to push the envelope are going to launch our company further than the rest. We are committed to finding and hiring the best out there and it starts with you!
Nutanix is searching for a HR Talent Acquisition (TA) intern for our EMEA TA Team (Based in Barcelona)
Role & Responsibilities:
- Support the EMEA TA team to execute internal projects and Industry's top talent hiring initiatives
- Work with lead recruiters and hiring managers to meet staffing needs
- Identify potential candidates through web sourcing, networking, leveraging group research, candidate referrals and other creative ways to fill the candidate pipeline
- Call, screen, and sell prospective candidates on taking the first step toward discovering their career with Nutanix
- Locate and engage passive candidates through the use of Linkedin sourcing, Boolean sourcing, and alternative search techniques
- Involved in event management
- Execute Admin and Ops assigned tasks
- Must be fluent in english
- Enrolled in Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in HR Management, Organization Leadership, Business Administration, Psychology, Business Management or relevant
- Willing to cooperate, take direction, and work with dedication in a team environment
- Strong communication skills
- Good computer literacy and experience with Google, G-Suite, MS, Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Result-oriented with demonstrated strategic thinking, innovation and flexibility in dealing with dynamic situations
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected]
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.