Healthcare Account Manager - Central
Nutanix is disrupting the multi-billion-dollar enterprise data center market by pioneering an enterprise cloud platform that leverages web-scale engineering and consumer-grade design to natively converge compute, virtualization, and storage into a resilient, software-defined solution with rich machine intelligence. Our vision is to make infrastructure invisible, so IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. If you are up to the challenge and would like to be a part of a team that makes history, then this job might be for you.
The Healthcare team at Nutanix is growing! We are a driven, passionate team of salespeople with a desire to disrupt the current state of the data center in the Healthcare sector. We are looking to grow our team to include additional A-Players who are looking to bring simplicity and efficiency to a complicated world.
We are looking for an experienced, motivated, and creative Account Manager to cover healthcare accounts in North Texas, Arkansas and Oklahoma.
The language and needs of healthcare are unique and the industry is experiencing unprecedented change. We want someone who will be able to clearly articulate the value of Nutanix while respecting the overwhelming needs and responsibilities the healthcare Sector faces. We are looking for a sales individual who has experience managing relationships throughout the organizational structure and is adept at building solid repeatable business propositions, particularly in a digital and cloud-focused environment.
Deep understanding of the changing environment within the Healthcare sector and how the drive for simplicity, cloud-first strategies, and cost savings can be used to build positive relationships and to deliver significant sales success. A consistent record of successful and smart selling in this meaningful and changing business environment is crucial.
- Use relationship management techniques to develop selling opportunities within partner organizations; penetrate new divisions and organizations within assigned partner account; develop new selling relationships within assigned partner account; develop new direct selling opportunities.
- Schedule and attend sales call appointments with a prospect in partner organization. Nutanix Channel Partner Representatives may also participate in the sales call to help qualify the opportunity.
- Utilizing a consultative approach, discuss business issues with prospect and develop a formal quote, a written sales proposal or a formal sales presentation addressing their business needs.
- Respond to RFP's and follow up with prospects.
- Develop an account plan to sell to customers based on their business needs.
- Build and strengthen the business relationship with current accounts and new prospects.
- Recommend marketing strategies.
- Provide status information to your Manager including forecast/pipeline information.
- Provide, or facilitate training opportunities for your accounts.
- Identify Nutanix customer references that can be utilized when reference selling.
- Provide product feedback back to engineering to improve Nutanix complete block solutions
- Strong verbal and written communications skills including presentation skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with employees within the sales function and across functions including Marketing, Sales Operations, System Engineering, and Product Development.
- Experience with target account selling, solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques
- An aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems as well as the competitive landscape.
- Ability to communicate with senior managers about their business challenges and Nutanix data management storage solutions.
- Experience using SFDC and other CRM software.
- Track record of exceeding assigned sales quotas in contiguous, multiple years.
Qualifications and Experience
- 5 to 10 years of sales experience preferred.
- Experience selling into the healthcare vertical
- Experience that demonstrates a strong level of expertise in technical specifications required to sell Nutanix products and services is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.