Member of Technical Staff
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 5,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
Nutanix Customer Success’s primary goal is to ensure the success of our customers. This organization, working with our customer and services organization, delivers migrations, hybrid cloud, VDI, and Tier 1 Application re-platforming solutions based on the Nutanix Enterprise Cloud platform.
Do you hate running things by hand? Do you believe that software can automate everything? If so, Nutanix wants you.
The CS – Member of Technical Staff will work in as part of the Customer Success – CTO team to automate offerings around product health, migrations, hybrid cloud and orchestration for customers. He or she will work with software developers and consultants to create scalable and reliable solutions for our service consultants, clients and partners.
Healthx of cluster. Data from ncc and few other data.
Interagation to prism pro
- Architect, design and develop software for automating solution deployment
- Plan, design, and build new service offerings around automation and orchestration for customer’s private cloud environments
- Develop effective automated unit and integration tests
- Work closely with consultant and program management teams to develop high-quality solutions in an agile development environment
- Engage with customers and service delivery teams when needed to solve delivery issues
- Experience with web service development and using RESTful APIs.
- Interest or experience working with virtualization technologies (VMware, KVM)
- Have taken courses or completed research in the areas of operating systems, file systems, large scale distributed systems, compilers, algorithms and data structures and cloud computing.
- Understanding of configuration management tools such as Chef/Puppet/Vagrant/Ansible/Salt preferred
- Experience with building Jenkins/automated test frameworks preferred.
- Experience with containers including Docker/Swarm/Kubernetes preferred
- 4-7 or more years of developer internship experience highly preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field required.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.