Enterprise Account Manager - Belgium
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
Nutanix is looking for a Named Account Manager - Enterprise Accounts for Belgium. In this role, you are responsible for selling Nutanix’s Solutions through Channel Partners and interacting directly with enterprise customers in Belgium. You will also be working closely with a Sales Engineer in your territory.
Essential to success is a keen ability to penetrate and develop new divisions and organizations in your assigned accounts list. Nutanix provides outstanding support and tools from the Engineering, Marketing, and other departments to exceed your sales performance goals.
- Use relationship management techniques to develop selling opportunities within partner organizations; penetrate new divisions and organizations within assigned partner account; develop new selling relationships within assigned partner account; develop new direct selling opportunities.
- Schedule and attend sales call appointments with a prospect in partner organization. Nutanix Channel Partner Representatives may also participate in the sales call to help qualify the opportunity.
- Utilizing a consultative approach, discuss business issues with prospect and develop a formal quote, a written sales proposal or a formal sales presentation addressing their business needs.
- Respond to RFP's and follow up with prospects.
- Develop an account plan to sell to customers based on actual business needs.
- Build and strengthen the business relationship with current accounts and new prospects.
- Recommend marketing strategies.
- Provide status information to your Manager including forecast/pipeline information.
- Provide, or facilitate training opportunities for your accounts.
- Identify Nutanix customer references that can be utilized when reference selling.
- Provide product feedback back to engineering to improve Nutanix complete block solutions
The scope of responsibilities for this role is territorial based. Travel may be required occasionally as needed but is not anticipated to be a significant percentage of time.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills including presentation skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with employees within the sales function and across functions including Marketing, Sales Operations, System Engineering, and Product Development.
- An aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions tackle business problems as well as the competitive landscape.
Your Qualifications and Experience
- Experience with target account selling, solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques
- 10+ years of sales experience preferred.
- Experience that demonstrates a strong level of expertise in technical specifications required to sell Nutanix products and services is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.