Field Sales Manager - Commercial Accounts (Mid-Market) - Paris/Ile-de-France
Nutanix is looking for a Sub-Region leader as Sales Director, Commercial Accounts to cover Large & Mid-Market Accounts in the Paris/Ile-de-France area. As a Sales Director, you are responsible for leading a team of Account Managers & Territory Managers (10 HC – including 1 Team Leader), selling Nutanix’s Products and Solutions through Channel Partners, and interacting directly with Commercial and Enterprise customers. You will also have to manage a full ecosystem of internal resources (presales, channel manager, marketing, SDR, Cloud Economist, Expert Services, Customer Success, Sales Operations, …) as well as external resources (partners) closely with Sales Engineers in your territory. You will be part of the Regional Executive Team (15 leaders) and will be part of the Regional Strategy Plan.
Essential to success in this role is a keen ability to develop new accounts and to penetrate new divisions and organizations within your assigned accounts. Nutanix provides unrivaled support and tools from the Engineering, Marketing, and Product Development departments for you to leverage to exceed sales performance goals. In this position you will have a large amount of influence on sales team decisions and initiatives and report directly to the Regional Director of France & Northwest Africa (FRANWA).
- Be a Market, Team and Channel builder drawing on solution-selling and bundling experience across multiple technologies. Building a Business Plan including marketing, channel, Inside Sales to increase Nutanix footprint.
- Use relationship management techniques to develop selling opportunities within partner
organizations; penetrate new divisions and organizations within assigned partner account; develop new selling relationships within assigned partner account; develop new direct selling opportunities
- Develop people, retain and hire talent through natural leadership and a drive to succeed
- Be a persuasive force in the market, inspire through our compelling story
- Leverage a broad network of local executives
- Control the customer NPS (Customer Satisfaction journey)
- Optimize the Employee Engagement index for his team
- Be customer focused and addicted to customer success (managing NPS). Secure adoption and renewal through the Nutanix installed base
- Drive a precise sales execution using tools and internal best practices to achieve deliver a highly predictable forecast, strong growth (30% YoY) and pipeline generation goals
- Work cross-functionally teams, such as Marketing, Customer Support, Professional Service and Pre-sales
- Be solution oriented, having an aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems (including economic calculation) as well as the competitive landscape
- Build and strengthen the business relationship with current accounts and new prospects.
- Leverage experience with target account selling, solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques (experience with MEDDIC highly appreciated)
- Be success oriented, with a proven track record of exceeding assigned sales quotas in contiguous, multiple years
- Have led a team of 5-10 sales-oriented employees in a virtual and international environment
- Strong datacenter, application-led and software sales background
- Success in building channels
- Experience that demonstrates a strong level of expertise in technical specifications required to sell IT infrastructure solutions and services is required. Ability to drive the customer adoption journey.
- Strong stage presence and ability to engage and persuade (Press experience desirable)
- 10+ years of IT sales experience preferred
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering or Computer Science; OR equivalent experience is required. Master of Science Degree in Engineering or an MBA is preferred
- Fluency in English and French required
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation, or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected].
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.