Member of Technical Staff - Full stack
MTS - Full Stack Developer
If you are a software engineer interested in building full stack services for a Cloud platform, then we are interested in talking to you. The successful candidate should have demonstrated experience in building high-performing systems that are scalable and extensible. You will be part of the dynamic SaaS and Tools Engineering group.
-You will be part of implementation team responsible for building a innovative cloud products.
-Full stack development with Node.js(Express.js/Sails.js), with front-end work (JQuery, Backbone.js/Angular.js/React.js, CSS3, HTML5).
-Translate requirements and user stories into design specifications and solid code.
-Integrating with a third party systems via RESTful/SOAP APIs.
-Able to demonstrate creating well-architected REST APIs using one of the major Node server frameworks ( Express or Restify) or equivalent technology.
-Troubleshoot and resolve issues in production and non-production environments.
Experience/Skills/Education Requirements :
- Bachelors and/or Masters in computer science OR related filed of study.
- 10+ years experience with full stack development of Cloud/SaaS Applications.
- Strong Software Engineering and Cloud background is required.
- Experience with developing and managing cloud-computing environments like Amazon EC2, Azure, Heroku is a real plus.
- Experience with web Single Sign-on (SSO), OAuth and related authentication technologies.
- Experience with SQL or NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, Amazon Redshift.
- Strong UI Skills with react
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.