Sales Planning Project Manager (Quota Planner)
Sales Planning Project Manager
Hungry, Humble, Honest, with heart!
In this role, you will build, drive, plan, and implement end to end Sales Planning processes and tools, focused on Account and Territory based Quotas.
The ideal candidate is a data-driven, creative critical thinker with strong communication, organizational, and planning skills, who is passionate about helping a team achieve their goals.
Revenue Operations at Nutanix
Nutanix is expanding its Revenue Operations Team and undergoing a transformation of its Sales Go-To Market (GTM) processes. We are building out our GTM Program office, composed of several Sales Planning Project Managers. Our goal is to continue driving an effective Planning process for our sales teams while driving productivity through continuous improvement in processes and responsibilities managed by our team. We are looking for the right candidate, ready to challenge the status quo and play a key transformative role with a tangible business impact.
The Sales Planning Project manager will have end-to-end responsibility for:
- Develop a globally consistent Sales Quota process
- Review and align the process definition within the Regions
- Work with other Sales Planning Project managers and cross-functional teams to integrate inbound/outbound processes
- Define Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to measure the quality of execution of the Quota process
- Lead Quota process deployment, enablement, and adoption globally
Tool requirements and implementation
- Define tools requirements to support the Sales Quota process
- Review and align the tool requirements with outbound processes, tools and data, including with the Regions
- Review and sign-off the tool requirements with implementation team and management
- Partner and execute implementation with technical team
- Define tool development roadmap and integrate tools in Nutanix tools ecosystem, and lead deployment and adoption of tools globally
- Coordinate with Regions at any stage of development
- Train Regions on update process and tools and support them during execution
- Measure quality of Sales Planning using agreed-upon KPIs
What you’ll bring:
- 3-5 years’ experience with Sales Quota planning process and tools in the software/high technology industry and Sales Operations environment
- 3-5 years’ experience leading projects end-to-end from data insights, process and tool definition, deployment, and execution
- 3-5 years’ experience working internationally across different regions and time zones. Strong leadership and English communication skills
- Experience with Workday Adaptive Insights or other sales planning platforms would be a plus
- Ambitious & curious self-starter with the ability to multi-task, manage priorities and reprioritize as necessary
Meet the hiring manager!
Bertrand Nuiry – Senior Director GTM Sales and Incentives
- Joined Nutanix in 2018 to lead Global Sales Compensation
- Prior to Nutanix, worked in internal environment with HP/HPE on Financial, outsourcing and sales compensation roles
- Biggest professional win was to build and grow a team of great individual who successfully deliver Sales comp responsibilities
- Who am I looking for? Someone who is bringing great knowledge of Quota planning to Nutanix and can listen and deliver quickly transformative processes and tools.
What the Team Says
“Bertrand always listen to every individual who is ready to contribute to the vision he has to enhance and transform Revenue Ops at Nutanix “
How we work:
GTM Execution and Sales Incentives is a fully hybrid team with the team members working in India, Mexico, UK and USA. When working from home, you will still feel connected to the team with our weekly meetings, 1-1s and daily slack (instant messaging) chats and we try to swing by the office once every week or two to catch up, socialize and enjoy our amazing office space!
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.