Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 5,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
As a DevOps Consultant you will work closely with Customers on large scale datacentre automation or cloud projects. You will take technical leadership in the design and build of Nutanix automation & orchestration products with a key focus on integrating and automating the customer’s IT landscape.
You are passionate about cloud automation. You have advanced competencies in infrastructure virtualization, cloud native applications, and public cloud.
You are Customer success focused and a solid team player with a positive can-do attitude
- Demonstrated ability and experience in automation projects as a Professional Services consultant.
- Knowledge of modern software development methodologies such as DevOps, Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Lean.
- Ability to work independently and work collaboratively in a team environment.
- An active listener with excellent and confident communications and interpersonal skills with an ability to read complex customer situations and adapt as needed.
- At least three years of actively delivering IT automation / scripted infrastructure projects based on Industry leading technologies.
- Solid understanding of (REST-) APIs and their integration in heterogenous landscapes
- Deep understanding of deployment, management and administration of Industry leading IT Automation and Orchestration tools
- Cross Operating System knowledge, getting at least administrator experience in both Linux and Windows world
- Strong Python or equivalent scripting language ability
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes
- Exposure to Continuous Development Tools such as Jenkins
- Exposure to configuration management systems such as Ansible
- Familiarity with source control tools like Git
Certification and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in Compuer Science
- VCP-DCV or VCP-CMA certified or demonstrate equivalent experience.
- Industry certifications from vendors such as AWS, Google and Microsoft are a plus.
- Fluent in English.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.