Manager, Talent Acquisition
Manager, Talent Acquisition - APAC
As a Manager of Talent Acquisition, you will be responsible for overseeing a team of seasoned Talent Advisors and Talent Scouts within the APAC region. You are passionate about leading from the front, you develop relationships across the business quickly and easily, and you are a strong collaborator among teams. Your Talent Advisors cover Sales (Enterprise, Commercial, Inside), Presales, Channel, Services, Customer Success, Sales Operations, Marketing, and G&A roles across multiple countries in the Asia Pacific region, including Singapore, Australia, China, Japan, Malaysia, Hong Kong, and Taiwan. This role will also oversee sales recruiting in India.
The Manager is a seasoned talent acquisition professional who will be responsible for partnering with sales executives and leaders across the region to drive hiring results. You will work closely with your team and the business to ensure successful execution against staffing targets. This will also involve partnering with finance and sales operations on overall headcount plans.
- Lead and develop a team of Talent Advisors and Talent Scouts to support business hiring needs; this must include building a pipeline of talent.
- Partner with hiring managers to execute on staffing plans.
- Leverage all internal tools to build pipeline and engage active and passive talent (LinkedIn Recruiter, Eightfold, Glider, Jobvite)
- Focus on diversity and inclusion hiring; help drive change through and ensuring a diverse candidate slate across all roles.
- Client-facing, highly visible role interacting with leaders across the region.
- Engage in weekly meetings with hiring and recruiting teams to identify trends within the market, strategize on outreach approaches, and brainstorm creative search methods.
- Report on recruiting metrics and performance reports on a regular basis
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of recruiting experience required, including both agency and corporate experience.
- At least 2-3 years of experience managing a team of recruiters, preferably in a high-tech environment that includes sales recruiting.
- Strong leadership skills including communication, delivery of results, consultative mindset, and team building.
- Must have robust computer skills, specifically Excel and PowerPoint, in addition to experience with Google Docs; knowledge of Jobvite and Eightfold would be helpful.
- Travel will be required (post-Covid), primarily in the APAC region but could include international as well.
- Must be a results-oriented individual that enjoys innovation, fast-paced environment, and is comfortable with change. You will experience all of those at Nutanix!
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected].
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.