Web Producer - 12 Month Contract
Web Producer - 12 Month Contract
Nutanix is looking for a rockstar web producer to support our global online presence strategy across content development and publishing, international websites, management, and implementation of best practices in SEO, website optimization, and more. The position requires strong project management skills and the ability to collaborate with key stakeholders to ensure a seamless web experience optimized to accelerate site experiences and conversions.
The ideal candidate will be a perfect mix of website builder and project manager. This role will manage the workflow for incoming content requests, working with stakeholders to understand requirements and priorities, and planning implementations that result in the optimal user experience for site visitors, while keeping stakeholders well informed of progress against SLAs.
- Partner with key stakeholders, including product and solutions marketing, creative, and web dev teams to develop and publish a broad range of online content
- Ongoing improvements and optimization to drive optimal results and best practices to improve site visitor experience
- Drive key localization projects and processes to maintain the network of regional microsites
- Partner with external agencies including SEO, design, and development partners on various projects including landing pages, technical development, and optimization
- Proactively recommend creative solutions, enhancements and uncover opportunities that align to business objectives with technical capabilities
- Responsible for site and user experience quality and resolving issues quickly
- 2-3 years of digital/web experience
- Keen eye for web design, trends, optimization tactics, and user experience
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills, with some project management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication, including strong editing, grammar, and proof reading skills; good listener
- Experience using digital applications, such as CMS, CRM, or marketing automation.
- Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Target, Adobe Analytics experience strongly preferred.
- 3+ years experience in a similar role
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills
- Experience running global online lead generation campaigns for enterprise B2B audiences preferred
- Experience managing external agencies and vendors, as well as partnering cross-functionally with internal teams
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.