Service Delivery Leader
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 5,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
The Services Delivery Leader (SDL) will manage a geographical team that fixates on solution sales from a customer success vantage driving product adoption. The candidate will possess intimate experience with the solution sales process and outcome through the origination, closing of services sales opportunities, and delivery. The Services Delivery Leader is expected to bring a strong foundation in cloud and enterprise Infrastructure knowledge while working together with OEM’s, Global System Integrators, Cloud Providers, resellers, and services partners to effectively deliver integrated service solutions.
The Services Delivery Leader, America’s will manage a diverse team of consultants, architects, and Project Managers throughout the geography and work closely with the presales Advisory function, Resident, Technical Account Manager, and Education business lines in reporting/managing the bookings, revenue, and contribution margin.
The Services Delivery Leader, America’s shall:
- Be first-line management geographically for the services delivery organization (consulting, consulting managers, project managers)
- Be responsible for verifying presales services level of effort, adequate risk, and project management coverage
- Assign, outsource, or deploy resources on the consulting and project management delivery team to execute projects on time and on budget.
- Working closely and foster relationships with key clients and the Sales and SE organizational leaders
- Regularly interface, report, and collaborate with the other Customer Success LOB (Resident, TAM, and Education)
- Develop and incubate new regional area relationships at the Nutanix and partner level while at the same time expand current relationships to rapidly grow the Nutanix Client base primarily within Nutanix Enterprise and Global Accounts.
- Drive and manage KPI for consulting attach and incremental corporate value
- Meet or exceed Advisory Services sales quotas (Consulting, Customer Success, Education, Managed Services) and consulting revenue targets within the sphere of influence and drive consulting backlog to delivery revenue efficiency
- Mentor and develop the team where gaps exist, manage AAR (After Action Reviews), and provide career progression for junior to senior employees.
- In larger pursuits work presales Advisory Services Managers and Architects to construct class-leading, complex global outcomes.
- Lead and refine geography’s opportunity plans and grow the surface area for campaigns aligning with the corporate mission
- Participate in weekly sales and revenue forecasts and regular reporting, quarterback creative ways to provide customer value, and stay abreast of status/details for each campaign and opportunity where your involvement guarantees a successful outcome.
- Maintain consulting CSAT delivery quality and follow up with white glove service on deficient areas where necessary
- Measure and maintain revenue linearity throughout the fiscal quarter.
- Always be recruiting and convert prospects into solution sets and sales areas.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Demonstrated management of a hyper-growth services organization facing scale and operational challenges while still meeting or exceeding targets.
- Management of direct or matrix-managing delivery, PM, or presales resources
- Cloud/devops project and/or management with preference to agile software development and delivery
- Minimum of 5 years in either service delivery, SI/SP, Enterprise architecture, or services sales roles with experience with OEM, channel relationship management, or account management in enterprise and global accounts)
- Brings relationships with ecosystem providers and previous account experience in the region and has at least one vertical market management experience.
- Understanding of hyperconvergence products, and their impact on the customer’s Cloud journey
- Public Cloud providers (AWS, Azure, GCP, Tier 1) solutions, and SaaS go-to-market strategies
- Enterprise Cloud, software, devops, data center transformation, and/or enterprise-application solution offerings
- Excellent understanding of hybrid cloud modalities, IT go-to-market challenges, and business drivers that impact customer purchasing decisions
- Proven experience in rapidly executing solutions in a Premier account portfolio
- Natural leadership abilities, ability to thrive in an independent manner combining exceptional interpersonal communication, virtual team building, and presentation skills
- Discuss contractual and commercial constructs of a services engagement, Enterprise Purchase Agreements (EPA), working with extended account teams in a potentially multi-vendor arrangement
- Quickly respond to tactical requests for services balancing the enterprise needs of the organization, along with an ability to triage small to mid-sized projects with technical proposals and delivery
- No travel restrictions within the America’s
- Spanish a plus but not required.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.